What are the effects of thermotherapy
Thermotherapy works with both heat (Heat therapy) as well as with cold (Cryotherapy). It is a scientifically recognized method of physical therapy and classic natural healing methods and is supported by health insurance companies.
Working principle & implementation
Cryotherapy works locally with cold packs, ice massages, cold air or cooling sprays. There is also full-body therapy with carbon dioxide (CO2). Heat is supplied to the body in the form of infrared light, short waves or ultrasound. There are also a variety of packs, poultices, or compresses with peat or mud (fango), hay flowers, linseed, etc. Which type of thermotherapy is suitable depends on the symptoms and is mainly based on the desired depth of penetration into the skin.
How effective is thermal therapy?
There are a number of positive study results on the effectiveness of thermal therapy. Repeated use is important.
The sauna is a special form of thermal therapy. It is based on a hot air bath with subsequent application of cold. Saunas are particularly recommended for chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system or the respiratory tract, as well as for some cardiovascular diseases. In the case of acute infections, acute inflammation of the internal organs, acute heart diseases and sexually transmitted diseases, the sauna should not be used.
- What is Hyperthreading Technology
- Do artists need money
- May men girls with small breasts
- May use IME 9 tablets reduce diabetes
- Where can I buy Google AdSense
- Which band sang the song Fiction
- What's the best countdown app
- What about the pathology profession that surprised you
- How much does an illustration of 20 pages cost
- What made you interested in makeup?
- Why do people smoke 8
- Are you satisfied with the success of Billie Eilish
- Are you your thoughts or your actions
- What are examples of non-renewable resources
- What do french phone numbers look like
- Friends have sex with friends
- What is herpes simplex
- What are OSHA boards made of
- Is there a spider in my house
- What things are made of chromoly steel
- What are the different types of calendars
- Are there rednecks in China
- Do squats in body weight block the body size
- How can machine learning reduce bias
- Is Japan's humidity really that bad
- When is drama a good thing?
- Can Naruto defeat Madara alone
- What Are Some Good Abs Workouts
- What really goes under Trump's skin
- How is the American school curriculum established?
- How can I clean a hairbrush
- How are you dead mothers
- Is it possible to achieve full ambidextrousness?
- Can you survive metastatic cancer