Do Australians need a visa for France
Here are a few useful tips for entering France.
Information about the current entry requirements in connection with the corona measures can be found in our article "Info Corovirus - The situation in France".
France is a member of the European Union and has signed the Schengen Agreement.
Citizens from the member states of the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland need to Entry into France and in the Overseas territories Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyana and Reunion Island, regardless of the length of stay, one valid passport or identity card (Children need a children's passport). As part of the security precautions, luggage and ID checks may be carried out at airports or train stations. Travelers should therefore always have an identification document with them.
For the Overseas Territories New Caledonia, French Polynesia (Tahiti), Mayotte, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Wallis and Futuna is entry up to one Duration of 3 months is also visa-free. For stays longer than three months, a long-term visa must be applied for at the visa department of the French embassy in Berlin or at the French consulate in Frankfurt. However, if the flight route includes a stopover outside of the Caribbean islands belonging to the French overseas territories (currently e.g. Condor from Martinique via Tobago), ID checks may be carried out there, especially when leaving the aircraft. In this case, a passport that is valid for at least 6 months is required.
Foreigners living legally in Germany and have a passport as well as a residence permit, may apply for a tourist stay with a Duration of a maximum of 3 months in France without a visa hold up. All Non-EU citizens should be in the home country French consulate inform about the currently valid entry regulations. You can find the relevant contact details on the website of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Baggage and personal controls
At train stations, airports, on trains and subways, there are increased baggage and personal controls. Handbags may also be checked at entrances (e.g. museums). Travelers should make sure that their luggage is marked with their name and address. In many train stations there is no longer any possibility to store luggage.
If you are entering France by car or want to rent a car in France, you will need one European driving license. Attention: The German driving license at the age of 17 is not valid in France.
Children traveling alone
Previously, unaccompanied children under the age of 15 had to have their parents' permission to leave the country. According to the French Consulate General is no such permit since January 2013 more required. An identity card or passport is sufficient.
Dogs and other pets
If you would like to travel to France with your dog, it can not younger than 3 months be old and must be accurate by means of a tattoo or microchip identifiable be. Run his EuropeanVaccination certificate with it - vaccinations are also mandatory in Germany. The Vaccinations allowed to no more than a year and less than a month lag behind. Rabies vaccinations valid for 3 years are also recognized in France, provided the vaccine is explicitly stated in the vaccination certificate.
Should your four-legged friend be a so-called "Attack dog“Trade, you also need one Proof of parentagethat he's the Attack dog category 2 is assigned (e.g. Rottweiler, Staffordshire, ...) and he must always have one muzzle wear and at the rope being held. Fighting dogs the Category 1 Entry into France has been complete since January 1st, 2000 forbidden.
Detailed information and a list of the dog breeds corresponding to the categories can be found on the website of the French Embassy at de.ambafrance.org/Haustiere-einreisebestierungen (external link)
[As of March 02, 2021]
- How to make sleep powder
- What are the goals of microeconomics 1
- Is spam email a virus
- How do I identify an extinct volcano
- How often should review ratings be updated
- What is a good lebanese recipe
- How can i lose 20 pounds fast
- Did Freddie Mercury really love his fans
- Which fruits have Indian origins
- Is NLP training can change the future
- Is it possible to have psoriasis of the face
- What will happen when AI controls humanity
- What can we do with LinkedIn
- What happens when you burn oxygen
- How do routers normally carry out access control
- Which video game would you recommend
- What was Chapman's motive for killing Lennon?
- What does 5
- What is Charles Bukowski's Bluebird about
- How was Abraham Lincoln's childhood
- Is a mortgage cheaper than a loan
- All knowledge arises first of all from observation
- Have a personal trainer
- What are the most productive habits
- Why is Facebook recruiting hackers
- Why does the mechanical door stop by accident
- What does the chairman stand for?
- Jimmy Wales is afraid of offending people
- What types of forest ecosystems are there
- What is causing pain in your Adams Apple
- Can you plagiarize the programming 1
- How often are you stressed and angry
- Should you expect something
- Why is humanity self-oriented