What does discedere mean in Latin?
discedo, discedis, discedere C, discessi, discessum verb
User edited word This word has been edited by a user and has not yet been verified. It could contain errors.
Consonant conjugation (3)
|Vorztgk. (Perfect)||discessisse||discessum esse|
|Nachztgk. (Future tense)||discessurum esse||discessum iri|
The gerund forms are only available in the singular.
Imperatives & Supina
- What are some well-known ceremonies with acting
- Why is pogo not working
- What is 1200g
- Could Buy Disney Sony Pictures
- Germany has more money than Belgium
- LinkedIn is geared towards established professionals
- How to hold a soprano ukulele
- Alpha motor neurons release GABA
- Who are most valuable to a company
- Is SS YouTube Safe
- What is the future of sustainable agriculture
- What makes the Uruk hai so great
- Is physical fitness important for Christianity
- Are tooth bones
- Why does BTS need ARMY
- Who is a pickup artist
- How is HP laptop
- What are your favorite Tony Curtis films
- How does temazepam work
- Why can intrusive thoughts feel so real
- Where do we get NCC uniforms from?
- What is a dialect in Mannheim
- Why was Salvador Allende killed
- Sociopaths change with age