What is the 3rd form of go
The simple present
You want something to simple present Experienced? Then watch this movie:
Would you like to reread some information from the film or learn a little more?
Then just read on ...
When do you use the simple present?
The simple present you use when talking about habits or regular actions:
The boys play football every day.
The boys play soccer every day. (Not just at this moment)
Vanessa often reads a book.
Vanessa often reads a book. (Not just right now)
Signal words of the simple present can be found here.
The form of the simple present
At I, you, we and they (Personal pronoun) has that simple present same form as the basic form of the verb:
I live in London.
You live in London.
We live in London.
They live in London.
Hey, she and it
At he, she, it you put at the end of the verb -s at:
He lives in London.She lives in Berlin.
This also applies if instead of he, she, it for example names that belong to the third person singular:
Monica lives in London.My brother lives in London, too.
He, she, it - that -s must go!
This mnemonic will help you to think of the "s" in the third person singular.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Irregular shapes in the simple present
If the verb ends in a sibilant, you hang on hey, she, it instead of that -s a -it at.
miss → Linda misses the bus.
wash → David washes his face.
watch → He watches TV.
mix → Emma mixes her muesli with yoghurt.
Do and go
You also add he, she, it to the words do and go -it at.
do → Tom does his homework.
go → She goes to school.
Verbs ending in -y
When the verb ends -y ends, there is also an exception rule: If before the -y there is a consonant, that will be -y in the 3rd person singular too -ies:
hurry → The dog hurries to the door.
tidy → Helen tidies up her room.
empty → Daniel’s father empties the dishwasher.
He usually watches TV.
Tom does his homework every day.
She tidies up her room in the evening.
- Does the speed influence fuel consumption
- What is a monochrome watch
- How many Russians live in the United States
- What is Pitchman's jargon
- What is taro flavor
- Should I buy a SCUF PS4 controller?
- How can I take high resolution photos
- Which are good 2D animated films
- Which cafe is good for the privacy of couples?
- Why did India stop talks with Pakistan?
- What is social media music website
- Is justified true belief right
- How can you not be a bitch
- What is sandpaper
- What is your assessment of the Indian atheists
- Where can I buy an old typewriter?
- How do people have acting skills
- As a religious person, doubt
- What is the scope of the ionic framework
- How can I use Microsoft Office 365
- What is entropy in computers
- What is fumigation
- How do I overcome the envy of others
- Need some advice