How do fish spawn
Spawn (fish eggs)
Spawn (fish eggs)
Spawn of the Moderlieschen
The eggs of animals that lay eggs in the water are called spawning. This includes fish and amphibians, but also water snails.
In the case of fish, the female ("Rogner") lays the spawn.
As long as it is still inside the ovaries, this is also known as roe.
The Rogner lays this spawn on aquatic plants or on the bottom of the water.
Immediately after weaning, the eggs are inseminated by the male ("milkner"). In contrast to prison spawners, free spawners release their eggs into the open water.
Doctor fish, for example, show what is known as a “deep jump”: According to a certain behavior pattern through which males and females synchronize their swimming behavior, they quickly rise several meters upwards.
This causes, among other things, an expansion of the swim bladder and thus a higher internal pressure in the fish.
This enables eggs and sperm to be expelled more quickly and easily. Some fish create spawning pits on the bottom, which in large species such as the huchen or salmon can be up to two meters wide.
During the spawning season, the males of some carp species develop a keratinized skin known as a "spawning rash".
- When will humans colonize the Arctic?
- Which is better SAS or JTF2
- Why do we need segmentation
- Why is the IRS private
- How powerful can WISS be
- What is the fastest electronic device ever
- What are some books about learning euphonium
- Which SAT tests should I take?
- Is intellectual capital an intangible asset
- Are there industrial risks in Indore India
- How do I support a beta program
- America is more sociable than European countries
- What were you beaten up for?
- How can I make my notebook faster?
- Are psychopaths easy or difficult to love
- How is computer science at NIT Patna
- How many people work at internet companies
- Why is nitrogen used to inflate tires?
- What was your worst excursion
- What is SAP in IT
- Where should I start learning robotics
- How should we use the word
- Could a V2 rocket reach orbit
- Why can't Linux come preinstalled as Windows?