Which programming language does GREE
First of all: Yes, programming languages can be ends in themselves. Obviously they don't feel that way, but I enjoy getting to know new concepts and facing new challenges. In the past few years I've learned some programming languages, some superficially, some in detail. I had a lot of fun doing it.
They don't see why new programming languages can make programs more error-free. I'll just assume that you've never programmed in Rust or Typescript.
Rust introduces the new concept of "ownership", which can prevent data races by checking at compile time. None of your legacy languages can offer this feature. The fact that the compiler prevents certain things also forces the developer to think better about what he is actually doing there. Try it out and you'll find out. The language offers first-class possibilities for asynchronous programming, for network programming, for low-level programming without the baggage of 40 years that C ++ has to lug around with, because every few years you haphazardly add new features without being able to remove old errors.
I don't even know how you can get interested in computers in the first place. After all, mankind has survived the last 4000 years using slide rules as well. These can be understood by everyone regardless of any language, and they just work. No bugs, no internet, no open source, no levels of abstraction, just the right thing for your needs.
Seriously, if everyone mistrusted progress as much as they did, if the inventor of the fire ran away in fear, if the inventor of the wheel had waited for TÜV certification before daring to use it, we would still live in caves. Times change, and COBOL is really not suitable for modern uses
- All good webcomics are worth reading there
- ICANN is an Internet Domain Management company
- How is black tea healthier than coffee
- Why are objectivists against communism
- Why has Disney closed Toontown online
- How often do you play pubg
- What is your opinion of Virgo people
- Particle accelerator is possible in real life
- Can you decipher the fruit name IKIW
- What's the big deal with meditation
- Why did Talleyrand betray Napoleon
- Which side pays more than Upwork
- What is Cat 5 Ethernet Extender
- Will Kmart survive
- How does Costco drive membership growth
- How is 64 120 in NATA
- How can planets catch asteroids
- Why did the LTTE kill Rajini Thiranagama
- What is the best landing gear
- How would this scene have been shot?
- What is the name of a young goat
- What are the challenges in curing diabetes
- What is Meesho's technology stack
- What can we do to recycle foam
- What is Disturbed's most successful song
- What animals are native to your country?
- What is a natural language analysis 1
- Do asexual people enjoy sex
- When the hardness increases, what happens to the cheekiness
- What is Anhat Nada Meditation
- How does unemployment promote poverty and crime?
- What is H2O4