Have you ever lit your marches
EMMER: Certainly not an everyday occurrence ...
O. Müntzer: No, that's true. It was a transition period between worldviews and we were never sure we were doing the right thing. When I became pregnant, many thought the child would be born deformed, the child of a minister and a nun. But we loved each other and overcame our concerns.
EMMER: And you found new fields of activity ...
O. Müntzer: Oh yes, my husband held his trade fairs in German and had procured a printing press that I helped to operate. We saw the suffering of the common people and gathered supporters around us who demanded more rights. At some point that was not welcomed.
EMMER: Your husband had to flee in the summer of 1524 after he and his Allstedter Bund had set fire to a chapel and his writings had also drawn the anger of the elector and Martin Luther.
O. Müntzer: Where there is planing ... Of course, these people condemned us. But we were close to people, saw their need. And this need also broke through and led to uprisings.
EMMER: The symbol of their movement, the Bundschuh, stood for this simplicity.
O. Müntzer: Yes, our movement was one of many across Europe. But that's right for our area. Simply as a contrast to the metal shoes of the knights. But I'm actually more proud of the other symbol, our flag.
EMMER: The rainbow flag. You designed and sewed them yourself.
O. Müntzer: Correct. It became our standard.
EMMER: Do you regret something too?
O. Müntzer: Yes of course. We never wanted a war. We just wanted to change something. And I also think we have. We have sparked new thoughts. And the death of Thomas and other dear people is, of course, terrible.
- Why are Mongols so rich in culture
- India is heading for a startup bubble
- How to replace a flush valve
- What are some interesting facts about Chittoor
- Why does the president control foreign policy
- Who are the people behind Whatsapp Messenger
- Giardia is a type of mobile bacteria
- How do I shield extremely low frequencies
- Why have sailors traditionally got tattoos?
- How the SpaceX Merlin engines are started
- How do I unlock iPhone7
- How hot is hell
- A capacitor depends on the charge
- Do you know someone with lupus
- How does global climate change affect biodiversity?
- For whom did Robert Mueller vote?
- Should have ended Dexter in season 2
- What kind of person lives in Fresno
- What are the disadvantages of expedited delivery
- Can FBI agents marry
- Who created Superman's origin
- What kind of smell is that after it has rained
- Why do doomsday scenarios rarely occur
- Who are the Delhi police afraid of?
- How do soil moisture sensors work
- Advertising is easier than marketing
- Why did President Trump Michigan win
- Who is UP's Minister of Health
- Machine learning for mechanical engineers
- Is there AIDS in a Snickers bar?
- Who was the last president of India
- Why is Malay society so breakneck
- Is someone using Kodi