Where can I find hash in Pune
There are 4 ways to get from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) by train, bus, taxi or car
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Train • 4h. 1min.
- Take the train from Pune Jn to Dadar12128 / ...
₹155 - ₹170
3 alternative options
Bus • 5h. 11min.
- Take the bus from Pune to Mumbai
₹1,273 - ₹1,278
Taxi • 2h. 10min.
- Take a taxi from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) 154.4 km
₹3,700 - ₹4,500
Drive • 2h. 10min.
- Drive from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) 154.4 km
₹1,100 - ₹1,700
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in India
Travel within India
Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
Regional restriction measures in place
Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
frequently asked Questions
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are recommended
- A social distance rule of 1 meter applies.
- Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
- Regional restriction measures in place
- Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
The number of the national COVID-19 advice center in Juhu Beach (station) is 1800 118 797.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Juhu Beach (station) is recommended.
The distance rule in Juhu Beach (Station) is 1 meter.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center on 1800 118 797.
Last updated:17 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Indian Bureau of Immigration.
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the last update.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) is to train which costs ₹ 150 - ₹ 170 and takes 4h 50m. 1min.
The quickest way to get from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) is to taxi which costs ₹ 3,700 - ₹ 4,500 and takes 2h 3m. 10min.
The distance between Pune and Juhu Beach (Station) is 126 km. The road distance is 154.4 km.
Call up directions
The best way to get from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) without a car is to train which takes 4h and costs. 1min. and costs ₹ 150 - ₹ 170.
It takes about 4h. 1min. to get from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station), including transfers.
The best way to get from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) is to train which takes 4h and costs. 1min. and costs ₹ 150 - ₹ 170. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs ₹ 1,270 - ₹ 1,280 and takes 5h. 11min. lasts..
Details about the means of transport
Yes, the driving distance between Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) is 154 km. It takes about 2h. 10min to drive from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station).
Call up directions
There are 1226+ hotels available in Juhu Beach (Station). Prices start at ₹ 7,500 per night.
What companies run services between Pune, India and Juhu Beach (Station), India?
Bāndra how to get to attractions and hotels in the vicinity of Bāndra.
Things to do in Bāndra
Dharavi (Marathi: धारावी,) is a slum in the Indian metropolis of Mumbai. It is considered the largest slum in Asia, although there are larger slums according to National Geographic.
Juhu is a district in the west of the Indian metropolis of Mumbai, in the Mumbai Suburban district. It is famous for its huge beach, Juhu Beach. To the west of Juhu is the Arabian Sea, to the east Santacruz and Vile Parle. It is one of the affluent areas in Mumbai. The film actors Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachchan, Amrish Puri and many other Indian celebrities own houses in Juhu.
Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link
The Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link (Bandra-Worli Sea Link, वांद्रे वरळी सेतू) is an eight-lane cable-stayed bridge in Mahim Bay near Mumbai, Maharashtra state, India. The foundation stone was laid in 1999. The completion of the 5.6 km long road bridge was initially planned for December 2008. It was completed on March 24, 2010.
The Elephanta Caves on Elephanta Island on the west coast of India are used to worship Shiva. The Shiva sculptures carved out of the rock inside the caves are among the most important works of Hindu sculpture at all. The caves have been recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1987.
Accommodation in Bāndra
Rome2rio makes traveling from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Pune to Juhu Beach (Station) right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your journey. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- Are you an agriculture student
- How is high-level language speech engine independent
- Magnetism affects human cells
- Why HTML5 is the buzz right now
- When did the Fluffernutter first become popular?
- Shiite Islam allows Hindus to marry
- What does LPL
- What is atomic packing factor
- What started hotels with swimming pools
- Should i drink alcohol?
- What is the color of a CU
- Is it logical to eat meat
- For whom did Robert Mueller vote?
- What were your experiences with the backpack through Europe
- What do you mean by liquid flow
- What do Republicans think of libraries
- What nation made the best Mosin Nagant
- Families prefer male children in Spain
- How many people read Techcrunch on a regular basis
- Where To Buy Fireworks Near Houston
- Why is ancient music still relevant today
- Plants are the only producers of oxygen
- What is soil drainage
- What are paper packaging trends