What is spam
Definition of "spam"
The different forms of spam
There are different types of spam emails, from harmless to criminal, but what they all have in common is that the user receives them unsolicited. Many spam e-mails aim to sell the user a certain product or service that he has not even asked for. So-called Phishing emails are designed to elicit confidential data from the user.
Often it is about bank details or credit card details. Scam emails offer the user an apparently lucrative business where he can earn a lot of money. Hoax are mass emails with which allegations and rumors are spread. Spam e-mails or spam SMS are also used in mobile communications.
Beware of spam: the dangers of phishing emails
How to protect yourself from spam
«Back to Online Marketing Lexicon
- May NBA fans have super teams
- Is the Cecilio Cello 600 good
- Compresses steam under pressure
- Are the people on Quora interested in followers?
- Can herbal medicine cure urinary tract infections
- Exercise reduces concentration
- Religious people aren't critical thinkers
- How can you measure the flammability
- What is web engineering
- Why is the big bang theory bad
- How long can you live without energy
- How do you start creative writing
- How exactly does Eyefi work
- What is Elton John's real name
- Have you ever broken the heart of a girl
- Is the Bose Soundtouch 120 worth it
- Why was Marilyn Monroe controversial
- Powder clogs your pores
- Why did Rod Rosenstein resign?
- What is the best bitcoin discussion forum
- Causes adolescence suggestibility
- What will time change
- How to become a chess trainer
- Why is Seattle so busy