Who is the best taobao freight forwarder
Taobao - Track Order Status
Track Taobao shipments and packages with our free service! To track a shipment, simply enter the shipment number and you can track the location of your shipment in real time.
How can I track my Taobao shipment with 100Parcels.com?
- Find the tracking number of your shipment;
- Enter the tracking number in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait for the shipment details to be verified, which doesn't take long;
- Once the search results are ready, you can share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we will notify you automatically as soon as the status of your shipment changes.
Taobao - information about the online store
Taobao is a Chinese online shopping website based in Hangzhou, owned by Alibaba. It's the largest ecommerce website in the world and the 8th most visited website according to Alexa. Taobao.com registered with the domain registrar Alibaba Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co.
The website was founded in 2003 by the Alibaba Group. The Taobao Marketplace is making consumer-to-consumer (C2C) retail easier by providing a platform for small businesses and sole proprietorships to open online stores, primarily aimed at consumers in the Chinese-speaking regions (mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) and abroad that are paid via online mobile phone accounts. The stores usually offer their customers an express delivery service.
With over 1 billion product listings in 2016, the combined transaction volume of Taobao Marketplace and Tmall.com reached 3 trillion yuan in 2017, more than that of all US e-commerce websites combined. The Economist calls it "the country's largest online marketplace," where sellers can offer goods for sale either at a fixed price or through an auction. Auctions only make up a small percentage of transactions. The majority of the products are new goods that are sold at fixed prices. Buyers can judge the seller's background based on the information available on the website, including ratings, comments and complaints.
The Taobao Marketplace (formerly "Taobao") was launched by Alibaba in May 2003 after eBay acquired Eachnet, then China's leading online auction company, for $ 180 million and became a major player in Chinese e-commerce Market for consumers. To counter the expansion of eBay, Taobao offered sellers free listings and introduced website features designed to act in the best interests of local consumers, such as instant messaging to facilitate buyer-seller communication and an escrow-based payment tool, Alipay . As a result, Taobao became the undisputed leader in mainland China within two years. Its market share increased from 8% to 59% between 2003 and 2005, while eBay China's market share decreased from 79% to 36%. In 2006 eBay closed its location in China.
In April 2008, Taobao launched a new dedicated B2C platform called Taobao Mall to complement its C2C marketplace. Taobao Mall established itself as a destination for high quality branded goods for Chinese consumers. Taobao Mall launched an independent web domain, Tmall.com, and increased its focus on product verticals and shopping experience enhancements in November 2010. It became an independent company in June 2011 and changed its Chinese name to Tian Mao (Tmall) in January 2012. As of October 2013, it was the eighth most visited website in China.
In 2008, Taobao fueled the overall growth of China's online shopping industry by implementing the "Big Taobao" strategy with the aim of becoming an e-commerce infrastructure service provider for all e-commerce market participants.
In October 2010, Taobao beta launched eTao as an independent online shopping search engine providing product and retailer information from a number of major e-commerce websites to consumers in China. Online shoppers can use the website to compare the prices of different sellers and identify the products to buy. According to the Alibaba Group's website, eTao offers products from Amazon China, Dangdang, Gome, Yihaodian, Nike China and Vancl, as well as Taobao and Tmall.
In May 2011, the Alibaba Group opened a retail store in Beijing under the Taobao Mall brand. The Taobao Mall's five-story 25,000-square-meter iFengChao Furniture Showroom opened to complement their online shops.
In June 2011, Alibaba Group's executive chairman and former CEO Jack Ma announced that Taobao would be split into three different companies: Taobao Marketplace (a C2C platform), Tmall.com (a B2C platform; then called Taobao Mall) and eTao (a search engine for online shopping). The move was deemed necessary for Taobao to "address the competitive threats that have emerged over the past two years as the Internet and e-commerce landscape has changed dramatically."
As of 2012, Taobao began accepting international Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards; previously only domestic banks were supported by AliPay.
On April 29, 2013, Alibaba announced a $ 586 million investment in Sina Weibo. According to Reuters, the deal "should bring more web traffic to Alibaba's Taobao Marketplace, China's largest consumer-focused e-commerce website." On August 1, 2013, Alibaba launched Weibo for Taobao, which enables users to link Sina Weibo accounts to Taobao accounts.
Top shipping companies or parcel services
Top online mail order company
- How is the structure of SO3
- Who are the good internet influencers
- What are the uses of Heap
- What does beauty SPA treatment mean?
- What is an encroachment on the property boundary?
- You Can Die from a tonsillectomy
- Plants are the only producers of oxygen
- What makes the human body a failure
- How much does corporate insurance cost
- Quora is a healthy addiction
- How is PCOD different from PCOS
- What are two wave properties of electrons
- Why do kids love iPads
- How do I restart an iPhone 6
- Why does the Brita filter no longer work
- What is capacitive
- How are copyright infringement suits usually resolved?
- What is Citizen Way's most successful song
- What are empaths and psychopaths
- Is goat yogurt healthier than cow yogurt
- Who should kill Roose Bolton
- How can I monitor another computer?
- What kind of love is truer
- Introverts have more trouble rethinking things
- Anarcho-capitalism would work
- How is life at UT Dallas
- How do I apply for GRE
- Why was Mahasweta Devi famous
- What are some cheap premium WordPress themes
- Why is Apple reviewing apps
- Mohanlal had business
- Make Lumen Matter Projector
- Why are most professional basketball players black