It is impossible to avoid hypocrisy
What is hypocrisy?
A hypocrite - who is that?
Who is a hypocrite What is hypocrisy? How can you quickly spot a hypocritical person?
The hypocrite is a tricky and insincere person. They pretend to be nice and enjoy trusting others. The man has been sincere with a people, but evil laughs at others. He likes to print behind his back.
Side simplicity is a sophisticated hypocrisy.Francois de Larochfuko.
From the article you will learn: [Hide
People don't like people when they are fooled or used. Hence, we will find out how to distinguish a hypocritical person from a sincere one. What moments should grab your attention.
So, hypocrite is a man who:
- Lots of gossip about others. A hypocritical person speaks ill of people around him. He tries to judge her, what would look better on that background. The hypocrites are bullshit on praise, but generous and on criticism.
- It doesn't have a righteous smile. Even when a two-friendly man smiles, he remains glass eyes, the muscles of the face are intense, the skin flashes.
- He can issue a voice. Such people in a conversation often stumble, stutter, stutter, long pauses.
- You are enchanted by the power of this world. Chiefs, officials or teachers, hypocritical people are highlighted to show their respect. But behind the back, the actions of your authority are actively criticized.
- Often deceiving. If a person has been caught lying several times, it is a hypocrite in front of you. With people like that, it is better to stay as far as possible.
- I don't know how and don't want to hold back my promises. They do it because of their double or basic strength.
Duplicate people are always looking for likes. His interlocutor always gives up, nodded in agreement. They are not trying not to get into the conflict, and when the breakdown happened, they try to reject everything as soon as possible in order to write everything for a misunderstanding.
One should never judge such a person, because everyone can remember the situation in his life when he tried to hide his sincere feelings from the interlocutor. After all, it is not for nothing that "the entire world theater and the people in it are actors."
Most people are mostly hypocritical about fear. They have low self-esteem, so they fear that they are not good enough, that they don't know how to do something, that they haven't made great vertices. Hence, they boast of assigning various skills and abilities.
Man holy and because it doesn't feel safe. With such people, you just need to behave carefully and not tell him the details of your personal life. On the contrary, try to bring it up to an open conversation so that you understand why he is doing it.
Additionally, unexpected questions can knock someone off balance, so it will most likely start naturally.
There are natural and dangerous hypocrites who lie for gain. He exposes himself in the best possible light and tries to achieve the goal. And sometimes people simply have no values in life, they themselves do not understand where their sincere "I" is and where the reliable mask is. With such people, it is better to behave with their methods. So a person sees himself from the side, and it can strike him from his chase for such behaviors and the closest.
If you are feeling unremarkable about a close relative, analyze that he gave him a reason to act like this. Speak up, can a person protect you, try to avoid scandal, or at that moment he just needs your approval.
Always remember that most of the time a lie is a protective reaction. Because of this, you do everything you can to ensure that a close person is familiar with you to change your actions on him.
And what have the tests of hypocrisy shown in us? How do you eradicate them? Pay attention to a few aspects that you should be working on:
- It pays to recognize your uniqueness and not "get fed up" with the opinion of others. You must have your own moral and spiritual guidelines whatever to follow them. Exercise because the integrity of nature is the foundation of physical health. Emerson remarked, "Every person alone is alone with himself with himself; hypocrisy begins when someone else is admitted into the room."
- Take responsibility for the actions on yourself. The hypocrisy arises from fear of the opinions of others. Don't be afraid to have your point of view on this or that question. And stop being afraid of making mistakes. Remember: everyone likes each other, it's a perfectly normal phenomenon. There are no problems in the world that it is impossible to solve.
- Do self development. The continuous development indicates its values, helps to achieve internal self-control. This is how unshakable principles appear that are unacceptably betrayed.
- Set yourself a correct assessment. Respect, among other things, makes it easier to reach a person who respects himself. Hence, you need to take yourself for who you are. Each person has their advantages and disadvantages. Don't be afraid to show your own "i". The hypocrites are afraid of public opinion so they hide their essence.
Try to understand that hypocrisy has very serious shortcomings.These include:
- a spatial attitude towards the environment;
- the appearance of double standards;
- Destruction of personality and relationships with others;
- Complete moral "bankruptcy".
Completely eradicated hypocrisy, by myself or society, it is impossible. Sometimes "wrong for advantage" is just necessary.
Living in the world, each of us is forced to pretend from time to time. Champhic
And what do you think? Share examples of personal communication with hypocritical people.
Barbolina Eleanora. ·
A hypocrisy is a person who constantly gives to those who are not real.
Depending on the interlocutor, the hypocrite adapts in the "right direction" to views, plans and behavior. Everything to achieve your goal, enjoy the success and sympathy of many people.
Who is a hypocrite How does he behave and what advantage does he get from his behavior? How can you deal with a hypocrite?
The hypocrite and his hypocrisy - what does that mean?
The term hypocrite comes from Greek and means to pretend. This is a person who can publicly criticize and denounce people who do not live in accordance with the preached values but are not observed by him.
However, he often does not follow his rules, and opinions change depending on the interlocutor. Because of this, the hypocrite, a Catholic and an atheist, can be considered an athlete and a person who does not like physical activity.
The reason is the desire to win the sympathy of a large group of people. At the same time, the Hypocrit likes to show mistakes, unfulfilled promises and wrong actions.
He impresses a noble person who is always doing well. It's only visibility as the hypocrite often lies and crosses the boundaries of universal values.
Behavior of the museum
At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the hypocrite. Hypocrisy is a presentation of yourself in the best possible light.
He can behave differently at work, with friends and very differently at home. He can say that he is engaged in sports, eats healthy food, and goes to the pool, but in fact it isn't.
His words don't go hand in hand. The hypocrite condemns treason, has a mistress, offers additional payment in kindergarten or school, but does not give money himself.
At the same time, hypocrites can remind their friends of their negative behavior and not speak to them within a few days. Interestingly, she does not admit any charges at her address.
They will immediately begin to refuse their words, tell more and more false stories or remember situations that will make their lies in an innocent misunderstanding.
The hypocrisy claim to be a victim and create fairy tales of unhappy childhood or love. Talking to a hypocrite makes you worse, dumber, and unregned.
The hypocrite loves gossip and does not find himself guilty or ignorant, he will spend more time hiding his behavior than on improving it.
Why does he act like that?
The hypocrite bites and lies, and many people criticize his behavior. You should know that he is looking for applause, success, recognition, and sympathy. He wants to win friends, even if it's temporary.
He can use everything in his own interests and thereby contribute to his success. He says it will be appropriate in the moment and his behavior adapts to the situation.
The hypocrite avoids conflict and leads a comfortable life, even if his actions are contrary to moral principles. He gives the impression of a person with principles who can live in harmony with him.
Thanks to this, he can win the favor of high-ranking people. It's easier for him to promote the service, make more money, and climb the corporate ladder.
How can you deal with hypocrisy?
It is not easy to struggle with hypocrisy because the opponent is wrong and dishonest. It is not easy to replace him and understand his behavior. For one, it's charming, polite, and has a very similar look to yours.
After a while it turns out that he behaves very differently.
Hypocrisy believes that it is getting right, that it does not see its mistakes and does not want to change. In this situation, it is best to avoid avoiding contact with such a person and do not disturb them.
Hypocrite - who is it and what is hypocrisy?
January 20, 2021.
Hello, dear blog readers ktonanovenkogo.ru. Hypocrisy is considered to be one of the major human flaws along with envy, pride, and malice.
How not to drown in his pool and recognize other things in time? Talk about it more.
What is hypocrisy?
The word "hypocrisy" first appeared in the era of ancient Rome. These days it has been used in relation to theatrical actors who literally experience masks (people) to portray the scene of various characters.
In a modern interpretation. Hypocrisy is the behavior of a person in which his words and actions do not correspond to true beliefs and feelings. Synonyms of this word in Russian - lie, duplicity, hypocrisy, claim, nunusiness, false.
Nowadays, the characteristic of "bedroom" is applied in relation to an insincere person who hides his malicious intentions under the mask of outward benevolence and negative attitudes towards others.
According to psychologists, modern The hypocrite is a skillful manipulator who perfectly feels the weak points of the interlocutor and plays on his pain points, fears, prejudices.
Simple words are insincere in views and judgments. A hypocritical person often changes his views and positions depending on the momentary advantages. At the heart of hypocrisy is either fear or the desire to be better than other people.
Every person (who is it?) There is such a skill as adapting to the situation. You have to act differently in different situations. This is a natural instinct, and it is such a line of behavior for survival generation. You can't do anything with it.
But the hypocrite is this natural ability to build yourself up in APOGE and use one hundred percent purely selfish purposes. On the other hand, each person has been doubled down at least once in their life to avoid uncomfortable and difficult situations. The main thing is that this does not become your predominant line of conduct.
Attitude towards hypocrisy in society
Society condemns the hypocrisy as it comes from a great potential threat. Communicating with such personalities, each person risks to be brutally deceived in their feelings and intentions.
Carefully hidden purely personal benefits are carefully placed at the center of the actions of double sets. And where lies and worry dominate, there is no place for real love (what is it?), Strong friendship (what is it?), True belief.
World religions regard hypocrisy as a grave sin:
- Christianity treats him as a mental illness sent by the devil and recommends this admission.
- In Islam for a hypocrite, a special name is invented - Munafik. Such a person is considered worse than the unbeliever.
- In Judaism of people shown in hypocrisy, it is customary of religious sacraments.
Who is a Hypocrite and How Can They Know It?
In order to understand exactly who such a hypocrite is, one should carefully examine his internal characteristics of nature and behavior. As a rule, a two-room person is a rather subtle psychologist, he is sensitive to the mood of the interlocutor and the workshops doogle him.
But no matter how hard the dekeiver tried, he cannot fully control his facial expressions and gestures. The following non-verbal manifestations give you the internal ailments of hypocrisy:
- The lack of mimic wrinkles around the eyes during a smile.
- Fixed eyebrows during the conversation.
- Tense, compressed lips.
- Involuntary hands.
If it is not possible to assess the degree of truthfulness of the interlocutor on non-verbal signs, then it should be carefully follow his actions. As a rule, they often did not agree with words from a hypocrisy. Typical examples of the behavior of a double man in different areas of life:
- Proklaim's lavish speeches, however, do not reinforce them with real actions.
- It prays and gives alms at the bottom.
- Justs other people for the same wrongdoing that makes yourself.
- In the face says one behind his back.
If you know, if you know what it is, the hypocrite will expose the hypocrite. And that is very important, because such people need to know and understand who they are in order not to become their victim.
Causes of hypocrisy
The reasons a person settles on audience is far from being on the surface always on the surface. Society itself often pushes him to pick up a mask or two. Psychologists point to several The reasons for dishonest behavior:
- Fear of judgment, a desire to please.
- The lack of moral landmarks of its own.
In every society there are certain moral norms and standards of behavior. However, not everyone can hit them completely. Because of this, many prefer before. Doubles make it possible to achieve public recognition, avoid convictions, hide the unsightly sides of their personality.
The cause of immoral behavior can be moral instability and low self-esteem. A person who is in search of himself tries different masks and behavior models, many of which do not please. This phenomenon is sometimes observed in transition.
Often times, the cause of the hypocrisy is corrupt and malicious. To embody his aggressive plans into reality, the deciver pretends to be a benevolence, rubs himself into trust, makes false promises, shows excessive pulling.
In relation to such people, the phraseologism (what is it?) Use wolf in sheepskin.
Where are hypocrites?
It should be recognized that hypocrites sufficed in almost all areas of our lives. To achieve their goals, they use the most effective effects of influence:
- Television and advertising.
- Power and politics.
- Church and religion.
The main target for hypocrites is human relationships. They are cruelly manipulated closing friends, colleagues for work in order to achieve their lying (selfish) goals.
Sometimes it is these people whom we will hold too confidently to cause irreparable harm, apply the worst of the wound.
Punishment for hypocrisy
As you read these lines, an involuntary desire arises to calculate the hypocrite and get it to teach it as quickly as possible. But first will not prevent their own actions.
At the same time, almost everyone is forced to admit that they have repeatedly resorted to hypocrisy in various situations.And in order to judge the other for the deception that it is itself insincere, there is a bit of hypocrisy!
As for punishment, the need to lie and present yourself to be a heavy enough burden on any person.
The hypocrite is doomed to experience constant psychological discomfort due to the inconsistency of his external manifestations of inner beliefs and true feelings.
In psychology this phenomenon was called "cognitive dissonance". Personally subject to such a state can not be really happy And this is the supreme car for him.
How to resist double people?
Start by fighting hypocrisy first. Perhaps everyone will be useful to adhere to the following rules:
- Be yourself in every situation.
- Defend your own system system.
- Work on improving self-esteem.
- Be consistent in words and actions.
- Be sincere with others.
Spiritually mature, truthful person with reasonable self-esteem attracts the same people into his life.
But it is of no interest to hypocrites. Listers who are used to playing other people's weaknesses are powerless in the face of the open, positive personality.
I wish you success! View quick meetings on the pages of ktonanovenkogo.ru
The hypocrite is usually referred to as a person inclined to change his point of view depending on personal gain. Despite the fairly simple and widely used definition, not everyone is properly understood who such a hypocrite is. Often times this term is only used just to offend or insult a person who shows that he is not wonderful. In fact, the concept of "hypocrite" is much broader than it first appears. Let's deal with everything.
Who is a hypocrite
The hypocrite is a two-room person who is inclined to justify his immoral and immoral acts of good ends. At the same time, engaging in the same actions around him causes condemnation of a hypocrisy. The opposite of hypocrisy is sincerity. Sincere people, as opposed to hypocrisy, sometimes they speak unpleasant things, sometimes they do not resolve the gossip behind their back.
Hypocrisy is a natural one, a model of behavior dictated by the survival instinct. Our psyche contains patterns that formed in prehistoric times. It was not easy for a primitive person to get a high rank in the tribe, and our ancestors had to use various tricks, including lies and hypocrites.
Thus, hypocrisy is a natural instinct that is misplaced within each of us. AND Everyone used them for at least a day In order not to offend a close person or to avoid an uncomfortable situation, this is normal and even welcome. But Real hypocrites are always And this is their main line of conduct. They don't care if they offend someone. They use hypocrisy exclusively for "self-defense" and for mercenary purposes.
Signs of hypocrisy
To disassemble once and forever who such a hypocrite is, let's consider the most common sign of a true hypocrite. However, the presence of any of them does not mean that the person is a hypocrite. It is possible to make a conclusion when several of the listed 10 characters are combined in one person.
So the hypocrite usually outputs:
one. Constantly criticized. People especially love to strengthen, especially when notes that the interlocutor became interested. Never deny sincere admiration for people who are not around.
2 Do not hide disrespect To normal people, but very respectful, often with admiration, refers to successful personalities.
3. Don't try to help. However, if he knows that it can achieve a certain benefit, it will also be indicative help (and then it will be regularly reminded of that).
four. Applies to the claim (and often inappropriately) flattery Suffer with confidence.
five. Promises a lot. Offers help if I'm sure it'll be refused. If someone is still asking for help, the hypocrisy is necessarily urgent.
6. Breasts its utility and indispensable, likes to talk about the good deeds committed by him,
7. Often deceive Even if it doesn't make sense. And even an understanding that those who know the truth, who know the truth, don't cause him to feel awkward.
8. loves to boast. Knowing other people's secrets. Free giving them without experiencing conscience remorse or feeling shame.
9. Different interlocutors. Speaks different versions of the same story. Often the interpretations are opposite. For example, he tries to "strive for" two acquaintances in order to maintain good relationships with both of them.
10. Can't see Actually wrong.
The more of the listed signs you notice from a person, the more the tendency towards hypocrisy and conscious doubt is manifested. With people like that, it's better not to be closer. When this is someone in your company, behave most comfortably. Demonstrate a sense of humor and healthy self-criticism - it will save good but neutral relationships, and not become gossip.
Why do people become hypocrites?
As mentioned above, hypocrisy is a natural instinct that is inherent in each of us, but not everyone becomes two. There are several main reasons that make people hypocritical:
1. Fear of punishment or conviction
It happens that parents punish the child for every chewing gum. He understands that it is impossible to be so perfect as not to disturb parents. Therefore, O. Since childhood, the pretext begins to learn Especially when he sees that the parents themselves are far from ideal, but they challenge him well, in order to study well, he played sports and played the violin. As children, the child habit develops in constant hypocrisy. A person forms an inner feeling that duplicity is an excellent protection against conflict.
2. The principle of least resistance
It is not always pleasant to tell the truth. With the hypocrisy, you can avoid discomfort in any situation and look cute, friendly, fair, and principled without further effort. This kind of hypocrisy is peculiar to almost all politicians (otherwise they do not delay for a long time on the political arena).
3. According to social standards
It is important for every person to be a fully fledged cell of society - this necessity is laid in our genes. There are certain moral norms that we must adhere to in order to be "normal". And people start with hypocrites in order to obey the rules of the society in which they live. Even basic politeness is a kind of hypocrisy.
4. unwillingness to offend
If we always sincerely comment on everything we see in order to maintain good relationships with close people, it would be more difficult. Situations you need Pick up soft words Reporting something to a person often arises. And there is usually no temptation to become a "pro advance".
5. Traveling motives
The greatest condemnation is usually honored by those who are hypocritical for gain. It is Koreyst who leads a person to the worst form of hypocrisy - situational. He is in every situation She tries hard to choose the best mask. In front of the boss he is full, but when he is absent, she discusses and criticizes communicating with colleagues. A similar type of pre-twist is easy to spot, thereby paying attention to how a person's behavior changes in different companies and circumstances.
How do you communicate with a hypocrite?
There are different degrees of change, and the causes of hypocrisy are always different. Once you've figured out who such a hypocrite is, you know most people resort to this behavior Not for evil intent And under the influence of habit or fear. In addition, nobody is perfect. It is impossible to judge people for duplicity as we are sometimes inconspicuous for various reasons.
If you find that a person is boasting of some kinds of skills or merit, it is most likely not that he cannot look like a loser. It's complex because of real accomplishments so you try to exaggerate them. If at the same time he does not resolve the gossip and does not criticize anyone, then just let him wear this "mask" and draw such a picture of reality as he likes.
When you see a person change behavior to rub trust - Be careful with him Do not trust him the secrets, try to speak with neutral subjects. If you notice a tendency towards hypocrisy from a loved one, try to get it done with you as sincerely as possible. Check him out to see that he can trust you. In this case, even if he keeps his duplicity with other people, he will be honest and open with you.
A great way to develop your communication skills with hypocritical people (as well as other unpleasant personality types) is through Vikimium's "Emotional Intellect" course. It consists of 20 lessons and develops efficient interaction skills with people. This course will help you:
- Resolve conflicts effectively;
- keep calm in difficult situations;
- Signs of termination of deception during dialogues;
- learn to manage your emotions;
- Increase confidence;
Emotional intelligence is the ability to define, understand, and manage your emotions, as well as recognizing other people's emotions.
After learning, you can:
- Identify a lie at work and in personal life;
- See empathy and manifestation of hidden emotions;
- "Read the interlocutor;
- Don't show your emotions;
- See manipulation;
- establish personal relationships;
The author of the course - Oleg Kalinichev. He is the director of Paul Ekman International in Russia. Paul Ekman is a global expert in the psychology of emotions, deception, and non-verbal behavior.
Dear readers, so we found out those who are such a hypocrite and you can sum up a little finding. Hypocrisy is a common model of behavior that is, to varying degrees, all people without exception. Each of us sometimes allows ourselves to be insincere in order to protect an expensive person from unnecessary experiences. But much worse when a person behaves segig To get certain benefits. Such people are usually called hypocrites.
Having found the characteristic features of hypocrisy, be careful and do not try not to substitute. At the same time, with the tips of this article, with the maintenance of the correct communication model, you can easily save good relationships with it.
People often call someone without even thinking and believing the meaning of the word Any deception or insincerity are signs of being hypocritical.
Who is such a hypocrite, what reasons is a person who can become, and what to do if you suspect hypocrisy from someone of your friends or relatives? Let's find out with "kowaka.com"
Who is a hypocrite
Word " hypocrite "It has Slavic roots and literally means" mask "," Two-room ".
There is a version that this word is a carting from Latin " Hypocrita. "But in ancient Rome it was used to determine Aktera If you constantly try on yourself alone, then you have a different role.
hypocrite - A person who changes his point of view with ease for personal gain.
But it is hypocrisy Not always synonymous with malice This definition is broader than it seems.
Hypocrites call dishonest people who like to justify immoral acts great goals At the same time, however, they are offended by others if they come with them in the same way.
Read the same on "kowaka.com" - Who are the lighting and what are the goals of this secret organization?
appeared in prehistoric times. To get some privileges or to take a higher place in society Primitive people Often I had to To deceive his tribal Lie and hypocritical .
An ordinary person acts when necessary Solve a serious problem or off Unwillingness to offend proximity He's a man, the hypocrite is always like that.
How often do you deal with hypocrites?
Doubled - the main line of conduct of such people. Pretend they're in Mercenary purposes. or for " Self defense "
Examples of hypocrites
- Neighbors smiles at the meeting and then Evil behind your back And the gossip spreads to settle in the eyes of others.
- The male marries an unloved woman To get Temporary housing or residence But at the same time he speaks to his boss.
- Fixed employee appraisals with colleagues Analogy things about the boss And alone is heard before him.
- One of the spouses Changes the other And wants to get a divorce, but at the same time guarantees his companion of life who is still loyal to him.
- Example from the fashion history: Strauss was lying earned a lot of money sale First Jeans , Sam Never put them on . He believed that rich people were not on the status of work clothes.
Read the same on the pages of "Sobaka" - Who are such misanthrops and why do they not like them so?
How do you know a hypocrite?
The hypocrite can claim to himself that he:
- Loves to clap gossip. Double people. And can even repay different versions of a story if it's profitable. For example, when you need it Bring acquaintances. But they want to maintain good relationships with each of them themselves.
- Always looking for services. The hypocrite and selflessness are incompatible. Double people Won't do such a good thing . And even if they are in the charity, their real goal is not to support people or animals, and a desire to earn the approval of others.
- Makes false promises. The insincere person can promise something, and then Find a million reasons not to keep promises . Such people often offer help when they are sure they will refuse it.
- Praw only yourself The hypocrite loves to boast in real or imaginary achievements and good deeds in every way Exaggeration of its independence and utility .
- Criticizes everyone but himself. Double people never realize their drawbacks, but they will not miss the opportunity. Evil only speaks behind other people and not honestly and openly, as the righteous person would do so.
- He loves the attention. It is very important for a hypocrite to notice and appreciate himself. For that he tries It seems better than it actually is . And for the same purpose rejects the most ridiculous gossip and speculation about others.
If one of your friends likes to boast or make promises, and then they fail to fulfill them, it does not mean that they are two of you.
You can hypocritically call a person in case it is present in his behavior Not alone, but some of the lines listed above Behavior.
Why do people make people hypocritical?
Become a hypocrite for the following reasons:
- Fear of being rejected. The people who should not be rejected or rejected incomprehensibly, the people behave physically. And that fear is fixed at the genetic level. He came from those times as a person who was rejected by society and forced because of this let the tribe was doomed .
- Wish like Often times people are doubled by desire Like a person that is useful for them with something or they need to reach its location.
- So easier to live in society. In order to meet the standards adopted in this society, insincere people can say one thing and do another. And even ordinary manifestations Courtesy and etiquette rules can be viewed as one Forms of hypocrisy .
- "Child problems." A child for fear of being punished or not wanting to disturb the fact that parents two can behave. For example, he doesn't like to play sports, but rather pretend to enjoy attending the training To please the elders.
- Psychological injuries. People with underestimated self-esteem can be hypocritical, and it is often the result of psychological injury. Systematically Humiliation, ridicule and bullying The cause of long-term stress or depression becomes. I wish this not to repeat again, people who have experienced the psychological trauma often begin to behave physically.
Do you know who such an outsider is - the answer to "sowakaya.com"
Most of them cause hypocrisy neither from childhood nor from genetic memory . Like it or not, but communicating with double people to avoid in life does not work.
You need to be able to distinguish when to differentiate a person Hypocrite for fear and habit, and when to achieve mercenary purposes And for evil intent.
If someone from the familiar Merit or Attributes for himself the skills that he does not possess, because of the complexes Or just want to look more significant in the eyes of others.
And if it doesn't harm or inconvenience anyone, then you can.
When a person behaves in two ways Lose constitution T. Don't be too frank with it And trust him secrets. Talk to him politely and Not personally and on neutral topics.
Only in this way can you protect yourself and those who are surrounded by woven and unreasonable criticism, the source of which this person can become.
( 1Rating, average. 5of 5 )
- How can I start trading without investing
- What is special about Kanchipuram
- How can I fight copyright law
- Why are pistachios so addicting?
- What kind of wand does Ron have
- Cortisone can cause fatigue
- Let universities become companies
- Donald Trump wears lipstick
- What are some good management parables
- What is a good lebanese recipe
- What's wrong with being unemployed
- Your spouse calls you Bruh
- What's wrong with gender differences
- Should Netflix buy Hulu
- Which is the best olive oil company
- Sacred Games have been released on Netflix
- Can emergentism explain the consciousness of the mind
- How do I enlarge my cheeks
- The Kindle screen disappears
- Why is anger not a psychiatric problem
- How do detective agencies work
- Does the speed influence fuel consumption
- What exactly is the samba style
- What are examples of non-magnetic materials