Why do people grow long hair
That's why head hair grows forever, other hair doesn't
Many people regularly shave their leg and armpit hair, but even if they didn't, the hair would not exceed a certain length. In contrast to the hair on the head. They are getting longer and longer and the growth does not seem to end if the hairdresser does not trim regularly - right?
The feeling is deceptive, because all hair actually stops growing at some point, but with very different lengths. The growth cycle of a hair consists of the growth phase, rest phase and loss. While the growth phase of a scalp hair usually lasts about six years, a leg hair, on the other hand, only grows for about three months and then falls out at some point.
Heavy hair became a disadvantage
The British researcher Adrian Barnett identified an explanation for this phenomenon well in the past. When early humans figured out how to make a fire to keep themselves warm about 240,000 years ago, having a lot of hair all over the body became a disadvantage.
Over time, genetic changes occurred and people's fur declined. At the same time, more attention was paid to the scalp hair and long, well-groomed hair became an indicator of social status. After all, only those who could afford hard-working helpers had beautiful, long hair.#Subjects
- Which official examination is required
- How big is too big 1
- If 7x 8 41 what is x
- Arent arranging the marriage better than the love marriage
- What is unique about poetry
- Why do friends give bad advice
- Sliced bread was really an invention
- What role does suffering play? in nonviolence
- How hard is A Level Math 1
- What does what mean tripe
- What does LiveRamp
- What is the binary form of 15
- Why isn't Chicago the capital of Illinois?
- When is tea time in Japan?
- How did the outlaw Johnny Ringo die
- How did NASA change America
- Can astrology help us understand human behavior?
- Which allergies can cause back acne?
- Who invests in Ethereum
- Can you survive with someone else's heart?
- Some autistic people have special skills
- What is Denmark's religion
- How many Syrians have left their country
- What is the full form of OFET