Which countries are great Why
School newspaper competition of the federal states Bavarian young editors achieve great results
Bavaria's school newspapers are great: More than a third of the editors awarded in the federal state school newspaper competition come from Bavaria.
13 awards in the nationwide school newspaper competition of the federal states went to Bavarian editorial offices this year. Education Minister Dr. Ludwig Spaenle congratulated the award winners: “I am very pleased that more than a third of the editorial teams that have won the federal state school newspaper competition come from Bavaria. The young editors have shown great commitment and achieved great results. Congratulations! You can rightly be proud of your successes. "
The minister continued: “In a school newspaper editorial office, young people learn to research and question information in detail, they learn to develop their own point of view and to represent it. They take on responsibility within their school and beyond in the democratic process of forming opinions and help shape school life with their newspapers. They also learn to deal with language and texts and to work together in a team. "Minister Spaenle emphasized:" All of these are valuable experiences from which the students can benefit in their future lives. "
In the school newspaper competition of the federal states, three prizes each are awarded in the categories of elementary school, special school, middle school, secondary school, high school and vocational schools as well as promotional and special prizes. A jury made up of journalists, students from different types of schools and representatives of the Jugendpresse Deutschland e. V., the highest school authorities of the federal states and the sponsor have awarded the following Bavarian school newspapers:
- Deutschherren-Gymnasium Aichach: Ventil (1st prize in the gymnasium category)
- State Technical and Vocational School Augsburg: Paparazzi (Special Prize of the Otto Brenner Foundation: The Best Interview)
- Georg-Göpfert-Mittelschule Eltmann: Wallburg-Express (AOK special prize: I can't come from the catalog! - Between the fitness trend and body madness)
- Freising State Technical and Vocational School: Zoom (Special Prize of the Evangelical Church in Germany - Cultural Office and the Evangelical Wittenberg Foundation: Reformations - then and now)
- Elementary school Haimhausen: The little shark (2nd prize in the elementary schools category)
- State secondary school Hilpoltstein: Egon (1st prize in the secondary schools category)
- Johann-Schöner-Gymnasium Karlstadt: Globus (special award of the Joachim Herz Foundation: digital media and school and SPIEGEL special award for the best journalistic achievement)
- Lindenschule, Middle School Memmingen: Linden-News (1st prize in the secondary schools category)
- Special educational support center Munich-East at Astrid-Lindgren-Str. 5: Eastsider (2nd prize in the special needs schools category)
- Municipal vocational school in Munich: boscop (1st prize in the vocational schools category)
- Egbert-Gymnasium d. Benediktiner Münsterschwarzach: Peer plus (Special Prize of the DGUV: Taken under the microscope - Safety and health at school)
- Middle School Nuremberg, Hummelsteiner Weg: Hummelnews (1st prize in the secondary schools category)
- Municipal Von-Müller-Gymnasium Regensburg: eye contact (3rd prize in the high schools category)
The editors receive 1,000 euros for 1st place, 500 euros for 2nd place and 250 euros for 3rd place.
School newspaper competition of the federal states
The school newspaper competition is organized by the federal states in cooperation with Jugendpresse Deutschland e. V. organizes. It has taken place every year since 2004 under the motto “Don't mince your words”. The Germany-wide competition is preceded by school newspaper competitions in those countries in which teams are nominated for the national level. In Bavaria, this is the “Blattmacher” school newspaper competition, which was announced last school year by the Bavarian State Ministry for Education and Culture, Science and Art, HypoVereinsbank and the Süddeutsche Zeitung. The President of the Federal Council is the patron of the respective competition round.
Awards ceremony in Berlin
The teams are honored by the Rhineland-Palatinate Prime Minister at a festive award ceremony in the Bundesrat in Berlin. Well-known journalists will give the laudations. On the day before the award ceremony, there will be a large school newspaper congress in Berlin with workshops for the winning editors
Status: February 27, 2017 / Photos: Tom Weller (Jugendpresse Deutschland); Anna Rakhmanko (Youth Press Germany)
- When did the AI race start?
- What is digital textile printing
- How can I take high resolution photos
- What are Jake Williams Statistics
- Is Google bigger than Apple
- What are the cons of ReactJS
- How is the night life in Pittsfield, MA
- Can rubber be recycled
- What causes the street hype
- What are the most productive habits
- Would you prefer symbiosis for engineering
- How big is Alaska
- Which scientific facts do you use regularly?
- Who would win Sauron or Ganondorf 2?
- What everyday problems do we all have?
- Have you ever taken the wrong job
- What if the sun were blue
- How do I start with programming languages
- Can a dead iPhone motherboard be repaired?
- How do you read bongo notes
- How do entrepreneurs manufacture on a large scale
- Is Lang Lang a good pianist
- Why didn't Melania Trump do porn
- Is LinkedIn useful as a marketing tool