What is the origin of the word Columbia
Is the word COLUMBIA allowed in Scrabble?
|Scrabble®||C.4 - O2 - L2 - U1 - M3 - B.3 - I.1 - A1||17|
The online Scrabble dictionary from wortwurzel.de is the quick and easy way of checking Scrabble words, as it also provides you with information about the meaning of words from COLUMBIA! To avoid quarrels and debates while playing, all players should agree on the dictionary they will be using. Should another player use the Scrabble® word, e.g. COLUMBIA if wrongly objected, ten points will be deducted from the player who made the protest. The word remains on the field and the player who placed the word is awarded the points for the word. From the letters of C | O | L | U | M | B | I | A there are further possibilities to place letter tiles. Here you can find the best Scrabble solutions:
City in Maryland, USA, with almost 90,000 inhabitants
City in Missouri, USA, with over 100,000 residents
Capital of South Carolina, USA, with over 120,000 residents
District of Columbia D. C
- Word separation:
- Word form:
- Who is Justin Bieber married to
- Where can I find PTC Creo customers
- Is moonshine just whiskey
- Did Imperial China speak Mandarin?
- What is Jimmy Wales advice fortunately
- Yelp has a venture capital arm
- What anime character could Saitama beat
- What if Syria invaded Lebanon?
- How does the electronegativity affect the chemical binding energy?
- Why does AlF3 not form a dimer
- Why does China need Apple
- Does the Finnish President speak Russian?
- What are secret cinemas
- Now the president is being charged
- What are some songs about bridges
- Who is the most overrated rock musician
- Why can't animals learn our languages?
- Where can I buy a radar detector
- Bitcoin mining is a digital strategy
- Who is the nicest ultra wealthy person
- How does an RC oscillator work
- Why is Macbeth returning to the witches
- How thoroughly do psychopaths plan their goal
- Can I pursue an engineering career