President Obama has a business card
US Elections - That's the Obama family's 35 bathrooms, 147 windows, and 412 doors
That's the Obama family's 35 bathrooms, 147 windows, and 412 doors
When the Americans elect their new president next week, the White House will also be at stake. President Barack Obama is fighting to work and live in the villa for another four years.
The race for the White House goes into the very last round. The Americans will elect their next president on Tuesday. Who can live in the official residence and official residence of the US President from January 2013 to January 2017? Who can have the address “Pennsylvania Avenue 1600” stamped on their business card? Will President Barack Obama be re-elected? Or does the Obama family have to pack their seven things in boxes and leave the White House to their challenger Mitt Romney and his family?
The star statistician Nate Silver of the New York Times, who four years ago correctly forecast the results of 49 of 50 states, is currently giving Obama an exactly 80.9 percent chance of being re-elected. Then Obama's old job would also be his new job.
The famous "West Wing"
The six-storey villa with 132 rooms, over 200 years old, is a great place to live. The property has 35 bathrooms, a tennis court, a cinema and - since Richard Nixon's presidency - a bowling alley. Barack Obama had the basketball field better equipped.
On each side of the main building, a wing was added inconspicuously, the east and west wings. The Oval Office is located in the "West Wing" - it is the working wing where cabinet meetings also take place. The "Situation Room" for crisis meetings is also located here. The “East Wing” houses the First Lady's offices and the family cinema.
- What is a farmer loan
- How hereditary is cancer
- Let's still try to preserve wetlands
- Why don't wetlands smile
- How is the control unit reassigned?
- How can Quora be harmful?
- Why do some Hindus worship monkeys
- Why don't women wear French cuff shirts?
- Is blockchain the future of money
- Soda and Mentos is a chemical reaction
- How do you assess the ethics of Spinozas
- Which movie misrepresents the truth?
- How much does a cement mixer weigh
- Have you regretted marrying a stranger?
- What fruits help with hair growth
- Financial advisors have a fiduciary duty
- What is positive interaction in NLUs
- Does the earth have a consciousness
- What is a cardio fitness level
- How do new and old immigrants differ
- Why did the monasteries become agricultural centers
- How do you find onion sides
- Why do guys have so much ego
- Is Christianity basically brainwashing?