What are some healthy burger recipes
Healthy Fast Food: Healthy Burgers
Fast Food & Fat Burning? This works out!
Are you passionate about fitness and food? Do you actually want to lose weight, but do you always feel like a delicious burger? For you there is nothing better than aromatic sweet potatoes with it? Don't worry, because all of this is allowed!
With these healthy burger recipes you can be sure that you are eating healthy despite fast food!
Burger with grilled vegetables - du need (4 people):
- 300g zucchini
- Each ½ red, yellow and green peppers
- 1 onion
- 60g dried tomatoes in oil
- 600g ground beef
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Italian herbs of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 4 American hamburger buns (whole grain)
Here we go:
First we set up the vegetables that will be on the burger: Wash the zucchini and peppers and then cut them into slices or wide strips. Then peel the onions and cut them into rings. Remove the sun-dried tomatoes from the jar and pat dry. It's quick and easy!
Then it’s time to prepare the meat. Mix the minced meat with the tomato paste and your Italian herbs and knead well. Depending on your taste, you can season it with salt and pepper. Now shape four flat meatballs of the same size.
Fry the meatballs in a pan and add the vegetables after about five minutes. Remove the meat and grilled vegetables from the pan and keep them warm.
Slightly heat the roll halves in the oven, take them out and you're done! Now all the ingredients are ready and you can top your burger with ketchup, meat and vegetables of your choice.
Toasti burger with chicken fillet - you need (1 person):
- 100g chicken fillet
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 1 toast roll
- 30g cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Colored pepper for sprinkling
Here we go:
We'll start again with the vegetables first. Wash the tomatoes, rocket and spring onions and then cut them.
Wash the chicken fillet and season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat in it over medium heat for about ten minutes.
Now take the chicken fillet out of the pan and cut into strips.
Unfold the toast bun and toast in the toaster. Did it work? Then you can take out the toast and spread it with cream cheese. Now you can top the burger as you like and sprinkle it with colored pepper at the end. Good Appetite!
As a tip:
The burgers go very well with sweet potatoes. An extra bonus: sweet potatoes are healthier than you think! Although they are made up of more starch and sugar, they make your blood sugar levels rise slowly. In addition to plenty of fiber, sweet potatoes also contain vitamin A, which protects cells and strengthens your immune system. Oh yes, they are also very good against high blood pressure, because they regulate your fluid balance in the body and flush out excess water. In a nutshell: They are healthy and will keep you full for a long time!
We hope you enjoy cooking and enjoy your meal!Back
- Were siege weapons used on medieval ships?
- Why are Fleshlights so popular
- What is the best motorcycle for commuting
- How is life at BMSCE
- What are some quick mindfulness techniques
- Two horses can live on 1 hectare
- Overcautious parenting is a good thing
- What is the chemical name of titin
- How do probiotics affect your digestive system
- Why did you leave the RBI?
- What is Dan Carlin's political philosophy
- What is the value of 9 factorials
- What's your rating of Rain
- What should be positive
- How do FAT16 and FAT32 differ
- How's your Detty December going?
- What is crossed aldol condensation
- Bitcoin will go broke
- Friends have sex with friends
- How does the human mind conjure up thoughts?
- What is Hyperthreading Technology
- Why do you care what others do?
- Does the internal combustion engine have a future?
- What devil fruit strength does Shanks have