What is Skill Lync
Our training company is still open!
We are happy that it is starting again. Of course, the strict hygiene rules also apply to us. We therefore ask you to observe the following information:
- Do not attend seminars if you feel sick
- We have staggered the breaks for the participants so that they can always keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other people
- Please take your seat in a suitable order so that you are always at a distance from others
- Disinfect your hands - dispensers are available
- Keep as far away as possible when coughing or sneezing - it is best to turn away. Sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a tissue that you throw away
- Mouth and nose protection that you have brought with you must be worn on all routes to or from the seminar site. This can be removed during the seminar. The same applies to ways to the bistro or to the sanitary facilities.
TOEFL tests will also continue to take place!
Please inform yourself at ETS about your personal booking, as the number of participants has been reduced due to the distance rules.
The above also apply to test participants. Notes on mutual protection against infection.
Please remember to wear a mask. No entry without a mask!
- Why is aluminum so widespread
- Which motor oil is used for aircraft
- What is the implicit function declaration
- Heavy water is toxic
- What is 99 10 000
- When will REPUBLIC TV AIR
- What is a latex allergy
- Can an electrolyte be a gas
- Why do some people dislike Muslims
- Does reverse psychology work with narcissists
- How do I write content on sheets
- Advertising is easier than marketing
- How do you eat an avocado
- Can the Pomeranians be left alone
- Can you copyright a pigment
- What is click fraud
- What are threads composed of clothing threads
- What is the Nvidia Graphics Driver
- Resistance and resistivity are the same things
- Corporate culture is an organizational design paradigm
- Where are firewall servers physically located?
- What's your rating of Learning Piano
- How does a calculator calculate a tangent
- Does caffeine affect blood sugar levels