How safe is Battery Park
New York: Wall Street, Battery Park, and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Take a walking tour of 3 major New York City attractions: Wall Street, Battery Park, and the 9/11 Memorial. Hear from your guide about each of these locations and their importance in New York City's history.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 protective measures
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see tee times.
- Visit 3 of New York's top attractions in a single walking tour
- See the origins of New York City in what is now Wall Street
- Admire the view of the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park
- Stop at the 9/11 Memorial, a memorial to all those who died in the World Trade Center
- Professional guide
- food and drinks
- Tip (recommended)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
This activity can only be booked online as the ticket office is closed.
- All customer contact points are cleaned regularly
- The number of visitors is limited to avoid crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Prepare for this activity
The address 24 State Street, also known as Battery Park Plaza 1. The tour guide in the yellow uniform will be waiting for you in the plaza in front of the Starbucks branch. Do not go into Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket office (your tickets are not deposited there). Go straight to the meeting point. Your tour guide awaits you on an eventful tour. The closest underground stations to the meeting point are Whitehall Street on Line R, Bowling Green on Lines 4 or 5, and South Ferry Station on Line 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Please bring it with you
- Comfortable shoes
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the weather
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
based on 3 ratings
- Price-performance 1/5
- Service 1.0 / 5
- Organization 1/5
Not completely satisfied
Since we did not take advantage of the other offers, we received a separate individual tour. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for this organization! The tour, however, was almost half as long as advertised. However, we only noticed later that we had skipped the Battery Park. Still, the tour was very interesting.Continue reading
Cannot find the meeting point ('near Starbucks' is a joke)
Tour is maybe good but unfortunately not findable. The voucher read '1 Battery Park, near Starbucks'. Was there for half an hour, 3 tour guides were present, nobody had me on their 'list'. Apparently I didn't miss anyone either - although I had to give my email and phone number when booking. Should have canceled the tour when I got the voucher ... So I looked at the 9/11 Memorial myself and had 100x more of it.Continue reading
We waited for the guide and she didn't show up. Contacted by phone, she replied that she was not on tour that day. They reported to the office and replied that due to a misunderstanding it was not possible to do the tour that day. This after 2 confirmation emails in the last 24 hours before the visit. I am absolutely dissatisfied and will not contact your network in the future.Continue reading
Your travel plan for New York is waiting
We'll send you a handpicked 48-hour itinerary with the top experiences in New York - straight to your inbox.
- What are Max Q laptops
- How do I buy a Gmail email account
- How is your day
- What is a mandala
- Erwin Rommel was a Nazi
- Would you consider the STEM trades
- Who will ensure that humanity does not become extinct?
- Should I forget about my ex-girlfriend
- Many people believe in spirits
- How can i preach
- When does money exchange become a business?
- Why has humanity lost its dignity?
- How racist are Turks
- In Pokemon, Salandit develops in which level
- How can I improve the proprioception of the piano
- A blown engine can be repaired
- Why are we actually reversing a function
- Can a dead iPhone motherboard be repaired?
- Could Luke Skywalker still be alive?
- Actors visit each other for dinner
- What is the best BMW series
- Boxing is the best martial art
- What can bases dissolve
- Can alcohol be found in Mali