It makes life easier to have good friends
Friendship sayings: The most beautiful sayings & quotes for friendship
Friends enrich life. Nevertheless, we tell them far too seldom what they mean to us. Friendship sayings are a reminder of this and show: You are important to me. A nice friendship saying via Whatsapp, as an email or on a card is a small gesture with a big effect. Are you missing the right formulation? No problem: In our large overview you will find 100 beautiful friendship sayings and quotes ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
Find nice words for friends
We always notice how important friends are when we need them. A helping hand or a comforting word can be more valuable than anything else at the right moment. Most people find it difficult to find the right words to say thank you to friends. Have you ever sincerely thanked your friends?
In our selection of friendship sayings, there is guaranteed to be a suitable quote or saying. Browse through the lists, find beautiful friendship sayings and show your friends how much they mean to you:
Nice friendship sayings
- "Friendship is the rope that holds when all else fails."
- “Friends are like lanterns on the way. You don't make it shorter, but brighter. "
- "True friends stumble into your life by chance and then stay on purpose."
- "There are friends in life and there are friends for life."
- "Friends are the family we choose for ourselves."
- "True friendship does not mean to be inseparable, but to be able to be separated without anything changing."
- "Friendship warms the soul when the sun hides."
- “There is no better cure for suffering than encouragement from a noble friend. (Euripides)
- "Friendship, that is one soul in two bodies." (Aristotle)
- "The friends you can call at four in the morning that count." (Marlene Dietrich)
- "True friendship shows when you don't see each other for a long time, but everything is as it was before."
- “Our external fate interests people, the internal only the friend.” (Heinrich von Kleist)
- "A true friend contributes more to our happiness than a thousand enemies to our misfortune." (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
- "You only entrust pain to your friend, you share happiness with everyone."
- "You and I we are one. I can't hurt you without hurting myself. "(Mahatma Gandhi)
- "We are like two pieces of a puzzle: Completely different, but fit together perfectly."
- "A friendship is like a tree: It doesn't matter how high it is, but how deep its roots go."
- "True friendship is a very slow-growing plant." (George Washington)
- “Friends are like postage stamps. They become more and more valuable the longer you have them. "
- "The right people never interfere."
- "Whenever we laugh together, a problem dies somewhere."
- "As you get older, you realize that it's not the number of friends that counts, but the quality."
- "With other people only the mouth smiles, with real friends the heart smiles."
Short friendship sayings
- "A friend is someone I am allowed to think out loud in front of." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- "You can't buy real friends, they are a gift."
- "No way is long with a friend by your side." (Japanese proverb)
- "Rich are those who have true friends." (Thomas Fuller)
- "It's called friendship because you can do anything with friends."
- "Friendship flows from many sources, most of all from respect." (Daniel Defoe)
- "The best way to have a friend is to be one yourself." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- “Friendship doesn't have to be perfect. Just real. "
- "A true friend is the one who takes your hand but touches your heart."
- "Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life"
- "A little friendship is worth more to me than admiration from the whole world." (Otto von Bismarck)
- "Friendship is understanding without words."
- "You are somebody to the world, but you are the world to me."
- "Whoever stands in front of you is really behind you."
- "Friendship is like love with understanding."
- "One only recognizes a safe friend in an uncertain situation." (Seneca)
- "With the right people behind you, nothing can knock you down."
- "Friendship is home regardless of the place."
Long friendship sayings
- “A friend's real job is to stand by you when you are wrong. Everyone is on your side when you are right. "(Mark Twain)
- “Life is like a train ride: many people get on, many get off again. But only a few will accompany you to your destination. "
- "If you don't dance with me in the rain, you will never be with me in the storm, and if you are not with me in the storm, I don't need you in the sunshine either."
- "Of all the gifts that fate gives us, there is no greater good than friendship - no greater wealth, no greater friends." (Epicurus)
- “Friendship is like a lighthouse. You can see it clearly when it is light, but the real purpose is only revealed in storms and darkness. "
- "Friends are angels who help us back on our feet when our wings forget how to fly."
- "A friend is a person who knows the melody of your heart and plays it for you when you've forgotten it." (Albert Einstein)
- “Friendship is a door between two people. It can creak sometimes, it gets stuck now and then, but it is never locked! "(Buddha)
- "Sympathetic friendship makes happiness more radiant and makes unhappiness easier." (Cicero)
- "Wherever you are, whatever you do, whether you have to laugh or cry, whether someone loves you or everyone hates you: You can always rely on me!"
- "It's nice to know someone with whom you can forget the seriousness of life for all the fun."
- "Friends are people who accept your past, like you in the present and stand by you in the future."
- “The fact that we change over time doesn't make us lose friends. It just makes sure that we see who our real friends are. "
- “Difficult times also have their positive sides. Because they show us who our real friends are. And with them we can really enjoy the good times. "
- "Some people don't know
how important it is that they exist;
how good it is to just see them [...]
how much poorer we would be without them;
that they are a godsend.
They would know if we would tell them. "(Excerpt from a poem by Petrus Ceelen)
- "There are people whose one-time contact with us leaves the sting in us forever, to remain worthy of their respect and friendship." (Christian Morgenstern)
- "Older acquaintances and friendships have the advantage over new ones that one has already forgiven each other a lot." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- "As a rule, you will not lose a friend by refusing a loan, but very easily by giving it to him." (Arthur Schopenhauer)
Sayings for best friends
- "The best friends are not the ones you see every day, but the ones you have in your heart."
- "The best memories come from bad ideas that you shared with your best friends."
- "Strangers become acquaintances, acquaintances become friends and best friends become family."
- "Best friends are those with whom you can keep quiet about the same things."
- "With our best friends, we can be exactly who we are."
- "When your world collapses, there is always room for you in mine."
- "Best friends: being able to say what you think without having to pay attention to what you say."
- "Your best friends know how crazy you are and still go out with you in public."
- "Best friends are hard to find because the very best is already mine!"
Friendship sayings to think about
- "A friend is the one who sees your smile and still feels that your soul is crying."
- "Friends are the people who don't ask for your way, but simply walk it with you."
- "Real friends don't always tell you what you want to hear, they tell you what you need to hear."
- "Really good friends are people who know us very well and still stick to us." (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
- "Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget."
- "Friendship is like money, more easily won than received." (Samuel Butler)
- "You don't get very far in friendship if you are not prepared to forgive small mistakes." (Jean de La Bruyère)
- “In the end, only those people count who are asked - are you okay? - can answer honestly. "
- "It's bad to only then realize that you have no friends when you need friends." (Plutarch)
- "For the friendship of two, the patience of one is necessary." (Indian proverb)
- "Friendship without trust is like a flower without a fragrance."
- "Do not take as a friend the one who is not your equal." (Confucius)
Funny friendship sayings
- “Good friends don't calm you down. They get upset with you. "
- "God made us friends because no mother in this world could bear us as brothers and sisters."
- "Friends are like therapists with whom you can have a drink."
- "A good friend never lets you do stupid things by yourself!"
- “I'm going through hell for my friends. I am happy to show everyone else the way there. "
- "And suddenly there is someone who simply tips a few buckets of paint into your life and makes your world colorful again."
- "For real friends, you don't have to tidy up when the other comes over."
- "I would even hug you if you were a cactus and I were a balloon."
- "You give good friends ... nothing, because they know where the fridge is and can help themselves."
- "Friendship is like marriage - only without a contract."
- "I like people with whom the most pointless conversations make sense."
- "It's nice to find people whose head was designed by the same interior designer."
- "Everyone should have someone they don't have to be normal with."
Friendship sayings in English
- "Friendship isn't a big thing. It's a million little things. "
- "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." (Henry Ford)
- "A friend in need is a friend indeed."
- "The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable."
- "Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together." (Woodrow T. Wilson)
- "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light." (Helen Keller)
- "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say. "
- "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." (Walter Winchell)
- "Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity." (Khalil Gibran)
What other readers have read about it
Nils Warkentin studied business administration at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen. On the career bible, he is devoted to topics related to studies, career entry and everyday office life.
- What makes protists harmful?
- Can IQ tests really measure a person's intelligence?
- Fasting is good for productivity
- What is the full form of EPIRB
- Where do you do homework
- What is Sharia
- How can we awaken Kundalini?
- What makes a person ticklish
- What does physical division mean
- What is VOC in Stock Trading
- Know your customer well
- How do I perform critical reading
- How do people sing in their throats
- Causes adolescence suggestibility
- What does a technical recruiter actually do
- What do 401k plan administrators do
- How much does an electric bike cost
- Online learning is particularly beneficial from the Unacademy
- What TV shows are popular in Peru
- What is positive interaction in NLUs
- Why is my guy always teasing me
- Why is CPEC called a game changer
- Which amount is 5 20 in 1000
- How many children did Walder Frey have