Why is the IRS private
Association for the promotion of the institute
for applied legal & social research
- Studied law and social sciences at the University of Hanover - 1988 doctorate
- 1988 - 1991 administrative lawyer in the service of the State of Hesse and the Federal Ministry of Finance
- Since 1992 professor for public law and social law at the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences
- 2001 Habilitation in the field of public law
- Since 2010 second professor at the University of Oldenburg in the Department of Economics and Law
- See also: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst-Wilhelm_Luthe
MISSION / SELF-UNDERSTANDING
"Truth is a liar's invention." (Heinz von Foerster)
SUBJECT MATTER: Public law of the social, educational and health sector
Social law, health law, education law, public social economy and competition law, service provision law, constitutional law, administrative law, European law.
Research focuses on the aforementioned areas of law as well as the development of control concepts for public and private institutions in the social, health and education sectors.
Expert and advisory work for government organizations, associations, social security agencies, service providers and municipalities.
- How serious is tonsillitis
- Can we get a loan for the type rating
- Do we really need robots
- Why is high school geometry so difficult
- Doctors still use medical transcriptionists
- Most appraisals are free for auto mechanics
- What do you remember most about 1987?
- What is a parallel fifth
- Why doesn't Jeff Bezos just retire
- Why are objectivists against communism
- Why should people book a trip online
- Is meditation good for people with insomnia
- How old is Kevin Systrom
- How is the economic situation in Turkey
- Why Windows Media Player won't play AVI
- What does it mean?
- Is my cat confident
- What is Elon Musk's worst invention
- How do water startups use big data
- How do I organize contacts in Outlook
- When did Google AdWords become Google Ads?
- Will be re-created during the dubbing
- What is there in the 11th home science
- How long have you been working in Dublin
- How do you stay calm during discussions
- What is a carabiner
- What are crop circles doing in Spore
- Why was homosexuality ever illegal?
- Social networks endanger our privacy
- How Region Proposal Networks RPNs work
- Upwork Fiverr freelancers can be automated
- How good is fortran language
- How do logarithms turn multiplication into addition