Why is no country taking over Pakistan?
Delegation trip to Pakistan
From October 21 to 26, 2018, the Bavarian State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy and Technology, in cooperation with the Pakistani Honorary Consulate for Bavaria, is offering a delegation trip to Pakistan.
Economy is booming
With a population of over 200 million people and a booming economy, Pakistan is one of the 25 largest economies in the world. The economy is the second largest in South Asia after its large neighbor India. Pakistan's gross domestic product (GDP) has grown from around 35 billion US dollars in the early 1980s to just under 284 billion US dollars.
The country's 135 million millennials have made Pakistan their am sfastest growing consumer market in the world made. The demand for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and consumer goods such as smartphones, computers, cars, motorcycles and household appliances is growing rapidly.
Geostrategically, Pakistan is optimally positioned to Asia's central trade, energy and logistics corridor to become. The country represents the junction between South, West and Central Asia. Pakistan is thus one of the most important logistics hubs in the world.
Major energy and infrastructure projects that are part of the billion-dollar China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project are significantly changing the country and creating millions of new jobs. Terrorist attacks and terror-related deaths have declined sharply since the Pakistani military began nationwide counterterrorism operations in 2013. The Pakistani tourism industry is growing rapidly and now has an annual turnover of 20 billion US dollars.
Program and schedule
As part of the delegation trip, the participants expect top-level meetings
Decision-makers from ministries and experts. Initial contacts with Pakistani entrepreneurs are intended to open up new business opportunities and areas of cooperation. Participants receive first-hand information about potential markets and industries and visit current projects.
The costs for participation (flight costs, hotel costs, vaccination costs) are to be borne by the members of the business delegation themselves. The cost of the transfer and the reception on site are covered by the State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy and Technology as part of the foreign trade promotion.
Further information on the program and registration can be found at: https://www.bayern-international.de/veranstaltungen-messen/delegationsreise-des-bayerischen-wirtschaftsministeriums-nach-pakistan-2018/
(Source; IHK Munich)
- Does Facebook somehow get my LinkedIn contacts
- How do I drink apple cider
- Which is the strongest football team
- Have you ever helped flood affected people?
- What is your favorite sleeper movie
- Why was I blocked on Badoo
- How will Barcelona fare in 2019-2020
- Are wolves extinct
- Strokes can cause nerve damage
- Ducks contain carbon dioxide in fumes
- How do logarithms turn multiplication into addition
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder can lead to repetitive speech
- How is media in Quebec
- Why can fish swim?
- Should there be a GTA Mumbai game
- What is the purpose of the Gram coloring?
- How good is the public transport in India
- Have you adopted a child?
- How famous is Aristotle
- What is a DMC file
- What's going on when I study physics
- What moves Apple share price 1
- What is the color of barium chloride
- Which planet will we eventually populate?