Soylent is good for weight loss
Is this an adequate diet / exercise plan for weight loss?
Cycling is good for exercise (if you're not concerned about building muscle), but your diet is far from a long-term solution.
Given your stats, you should be burning around 3200 calories a day. Even without any activity (lying in bed all day), you should burn 2000 calories to function properly. In order to lose weight in the long term, you need to keep your calorie deficit reasonable. If you starve yourself like you are doing, you are just holding back and destroying your metabolism in the process. To lose weight, you should be eating 2500 to 2700 calories per day with your current activity level and height. To slow down muscle loss, you should also make sure that you have enough protein in your diet. Try to get 0.5 to 0.8 grams per pound of your body weight (117 to 188 grams).
As you lose more and more weight, your body needs fewer and fewer calories. You should readjust your grand total to make up for this. Google "TDEE Calculator" (Total Daily Energy Cost) and you will find several calculators that will calculate that number for you.
- Like hot stars
- Why are NFL franchises so expensive
- How can we sell effectively
- Jeff Bezos is a Jew
- How much is 0 19 BTC
- What was the appeal of Ritchie Blackmore
- Are constants related to each other
- What are psyching teams
- Is the O blood group recessive
- How will Barcelona fare in 2019-2020
- How old are Got7 members
- What is the pathophysiology of G6PD
- What is included in a cruise vacation
- DNA inherits emotional memory through genes
- Where can I buy opioids 1
- Who will lead the DNC now in 2019
- How does a gas dryer work
- What are the upcoming smart home solutions
- What counts as a magazine article
- What is Asynchronous Programming in Java
- Why is the Kremlin so colorful
- Why are concussions not taken more seriously
- Do important life events influence happiness permanently?
- Most couples hold hands