How do I cook pasta with chicken
Chicken and cream cheese sauce with ribbon noodles
Chicken and cream cheese sauce with ribbon noodles go quickly and everyone likes them. With a few simple ingredients and fresh tomatoes, lunch or dinner is on the table in 30 minutes.
While the pasta is cooking, make quick and easy tomato and cream cheese sauce. Instead of the cream cheese, you can also use crème fraîche.
What do you have to consider when cooking with cream cheese?
For sauces that are cooked with cream cheese, you should not use low-fat cream cheese, as there is a risk of curdling. Low-fat cream cheese must not get too hot, otherwise it will flocculate. That doesn't make a big difference in taste, but it's not so nice to look at.
However, if you should still use low-fat products, I recommend the following:
- At the end stir the low-fat cream cheese into the sauce and do not let it boil again
- Use a low-fat crème fraîche instead of normal cream cheese.
Which vegetables go well with the chicken and cream cheese sauce?
You can add the vegetables that you like to the sauce. In addition to fresh tomatoes, it also fits:
- Sun-dried tomatoes
Which noodles go well with the chicken and cream cheese sauce?
We prefer to eat the creamy sauce with ribbon noodles. The ribbon noodles taste best with the creamy cream cheese sauce. Of course, you can also use other noodles. This also goes well with spaghetti, penne, fusilli and so on. The sauce also tastes great with rice.
If you liked my recipe for chicken and cream cheese sauce, then you will also love my chicken fillet in creamy cream cheese and parmesan sauce (click).
If you've tried my recipe, please leave me a comment and a few asterisks ⭐. I am happy if you tell me how you liked it and how it tasted. Use the comment field below to send me a message. It is very exciting for me to hear how you get along with my instructions and my recipes.
Have fun and a good appetite,
your Lydia ❤❤❤
For more cooking and baking recipes, follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
Chicken and cream cheese sauce with ribbon noodlesLydia
- Pan, spatula, saucepan
- 300 g ribbon noodles
- 400 g chicken fillet
- 400 g of cocktail tomatoes
- 200 g cream cheese tomato herbs
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 ml vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken fillet and cut into cubes.
- Peel and dice the onion. Wash the cocktail tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken breast fillet in it for about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and paprika powder and remove.
- Sauté the tomatoes in the hot oil and remove.
- Sauté the onion, deglaze with the stock and bring to the boil.
- Mix the cream cheese and starch until smooth and stir into the broth. Season to taste with salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Drain the ribbon noodles. Put the meat and the ribbon noodles in the pan and mix.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and serve.
I like it:
- What is internet technology
- How can Polysporin be used in dogs
- Was George Carlin racist
- What is wastage
- What is Jack the Ripper's unsolved mystery
- Which cruise line had the best entertainment?
- Why is human skin not transparent
- Why didn't my voodoo doll work
- How can I meet Mr. Sundar Pichai
- What is the most popular variant of chess
- Is music a language?
- Pollution is a real problem
- What does Adam Smith's invisible hand represent?
- The US moon landing was fake
- Killed HD TV Uri Geller's job
- More wood is burned than coal
- The movie Bigil is a commercial hit
- You can train on your period
- Can we replace current fuels with biofuels?
- How do I approach a woman
- Dignity is dead
- Why do books have titles?
- How is DJ Khaled so successful
- Agriculture How is a silo filled
- Why do you like Drake's music
- How do I treat eosinophilia naturally
- How many times has Germany attacked Russia?
- What is an impartial news television show
- Are dogs dangerous for babies
- Is the time long
- Why do psychopaths kill cats
- When did Onam start
- Is the core light or heavy
- What is Meter Theory