How do you engage your toddler
Voluntary work at SOS Children's Villages
Reading aloud, working in the garden or going for a walk - these are often everyday activities with which one can bring great joy to other people and help them. There are many ways to do something useful in your free time.
© SOS Children's Villages / Photo: Marion Vogel
At SOS-Kinderdorf e.V. you can take on a task that suits you, is fun, offers scope for creativity and opportunities to participate - close to people, in cooperation with full-time employees and according to your schedule.
We have been campaigning for the needs, concerns and rights of children for half a century. Every volunteer who supports us with his commitment and his talents is a valuable asset that we cannot do without.
SOS-Kinderdorf e.V. is committed to maintaining or creating positive living conditions for young people and their families as well as a child- and family-friendly environment. Full-time and civic volunteers create living spaces in which people can feel accepted and belonging. They support and encourage them to discover their own possibilities and powers, to develop into self-confident and solidary people and to act independently. We would be delighted if you would like to contribute to the success of this task with your commitment.
We look forward to your support in the following areas of work, selected as examples:
- Read to children
- Homework help or supervision
- Crafts and handicrafts
- Cook and bake
- Cultural Opportunities
- Sport and exercise
- Walks with the elderly
- Collaboration in administration
- public relation
and much more
So that you can get a more concrete picture of what volunteering can look like, we have put together a few examples:
What does the SOS Children's Village Association offer you besides interesting fields of activity?
- Introduction / accompaniment
a permanent contact person
Participation / codecision
logistical support (telephone, desk, etc.)
Reimbursement of costs (travel expenses, etc.)
Insurance coverage (liability, accident, etc.)
Training and advice
We appreciate your interest! Please contact the SOS facility in which you would like to get involved directly. You can find an overview of our offers and facilities with contact details under the menu item "Facilities" or directly on the websites of our facilities.
- Is sodium hydrogen and water exothermic
- How do you feel about the Almighty
- What are your favorite podcasts in 2018
- How am I supposed to keep the stress level
- Which one is correct congratulations or good wishes
- Sociopathy can cause murderous thoughts
- Why don't we end world hunger
- Can we pair humans with plants
- What's your favorite rap fight
- How is PCD diagnosed
- Can seamless gutters be repaired
- What's the worst about smartphones
- How do most people feel about sarcasm?
- Love runs out
- Where are the glowworm caves?
- Home prices can be affected by homelessness
- What is radar frequency
- In which situation do you show patience
- How long is the song Freebird
- How many users does Medium
- What does it mean to improve your arguments
- What is cc in automobiles
- Are there any challenges with MongoDB Atlas
- Why did Theon Greyjoy attack Winterfell
- What is an impartial news television show
- How can plants be unicellular
- How is monopoly applied in business
- Is Iggy Pop the ultimate rock icon
- Might get Goku Super Saiyan White
- What does Islam say about Cthulhu
- Does reverse psychology work with narcissists
- How do I learn effectively after college