Writes waste of time
Waste of Time (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Time | wasted | wasted, Plural: Time | wasted | wasted
- IPA: [ˈʦaɪ̯tfɛɐ̯ˌʃvɛndʊŋ]
- 1) pointless activity; something that creates unnecessary effort
- Determinative compound, made up of time and waste (= the waste of time)
- 1) Waste of time
- 1) It is Waste of time, carry out the control five times.
- 1) This job is Waste of time, because it won't help us.
- 1) “It was pure Waste of time been to talk to this journalist so that he doesn't write nonsense. "
- 1) “Even those who visit art museums for Waste of time hold."
- 1) mere / pure / pureWaste of time
- Nominative: singular Waste of time; Plural Wasted time
- Genitive: singular Waste of time; Plural Wasted time
- Dative: singular Waste of time; Plural Wasted time
- Accusative: singular Waste of time; Plural Wasted time
- English: 1) waste of time
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The allegations against nine other people show that the first trial of the series of attacks was not one Waste of time was.“
Luxemburger Wort, July 24, 2019
„What was once called Waste of time Today it is clear: You can't do without sleep, as sleep researcher Björn Rasch explains.“
Today.at, April 20, 2019
„Digital transformation: According to a survey, a majority of executives in Germany believe that their previous initiatives are a Waste of time were.“
Handelsblatt.com, March 22, 2019
„Management consultant Fabian Kratzberg reports which mistakes are part of everyday life in organizations - and what employees do against them Waste of time can do.“
Welt.de, March 29, 2019
„Trump wrote on Twitter that the conversation was with the opposition leaders in the House of Representatives and Senate, Pelosi and Schumer Waste of time been.“
dradio.de, January 9, 2019
„Pointless all-in-one tools, alleged PC miracle cures for little money or would-be tips: PC tuning via software can be pure Waste of time be.“
CHIP, January 28, 2020
„These Waste of time has an end now, at least in RDR2, because a Reddit user has the perfect solution a Kotz rope.“
GIGA, February 25, 2020
„Instead they are Waste of time for webmasters. It may make a good impression if your own websites are linked in articles on Wikipedia that are relevant to many users.“
OnlineMarketing.de, August 25, 2020
„Sit out the corona crisis and wait for the ball to roll again? Bochum professional Simon Zoller feels that Waste of time and do good instead.“
Sport1.de, April 8, 2020
„What is a hairdresser in the home office for, for example? The stereotype that gaming is just a useless one Waste of time is already known by most gamers too well.“
Shooter scene, April 05, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "waste of time":
waste: Waste of energy, waste of money, waste of time Examples of use: 1) Avarice is cruelty towards the needy and waste is no less
alongside: But a few hours - or days - in forests, swamps or along a river never seemed like a waste of time to me
Wasted time: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Zeit | ver | schwen | dun | gen Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun waste of time Genitive plural of the noun waste of time Dative plural of the noun waste of time Accusative plural of the noun waste of time
Economic outlook: ... and economic outlooks obscure the facts - that's why Buffett considers both to be a waste of time and sometimes even dangerous. "1)" In view of ...
Waste of time: Waste of time Origin of the term: Determinative compound from the nouns Zeit and Vergeudung Synonyms: 1) Waste of time Parent terms: 1) Waste of translations East Central German:
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Waste of time" with the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Zeitverschaltung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "waste of time" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Wasted time (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Zeit | ver | schwen | dun | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
pastime (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular pastime; Plural pastimes genitive: ...
Pastimes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Dative Singular: Pastime Syllabus: Zeit | ver | trei | be ...
Pass the time (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Zeit | ver | trei | ben Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Pastime (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Pastime Hyphenation: Zeit | ver | trei | bes…
Pastime (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Pastime Hyphenation: Time | ver | treibs…
Time Delay (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular time delay; Majority of time delays ...
Time delays (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Time | delayed | delayed | run Pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Wall of time (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Zeitwand; Plural time walls genitive: singular ...
value (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Hyphenation: time | value, plural: time | wer | te Pronunciation / stress: ...
Fair values (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dative Singular: Time value Hyphenation: Time | wer | te…
- Unreal Engine is good for mobile games
- What is T1 in a telephone network
- Why are Somali pirates getting more aggressive
- There was slavery in ancient Egypt
- Why is the IRS private
- Why should we learn to say no?
- How do I get loans to expand my business
- How can a person be happy on his own?
- What is agglutinative speech agglutination
- Is Loopt profitable
- How can someone reinvent themselves
- Can an AI ever be considered human?
- What are some heroes in Greek mythology
- How do I share my idea
- Which IDE do you use for Java
- Does Oakland Uber
- Are asteroids kidding or not
- Which tree grows roots from the branch
- Is it logical to eat meat
- What are some films about prehistoric peoples
- Are teenage girls rebellious
- What makes Cinderella's story so powerful
- What is your rating of Zostel
- Lost time can never be brought back