How the blind survive in India
Donate for India: still useful?
The media overwhelms us with reports of the economic boom in India, this "largest democracy in the world". Blooming high-tech nation! For a long time India had incomparable economic growth of 8 to 10% per year! Even if India's economic growth is currently leveling off at 5%, the question remains: does India still need our help? India’s economic development is indeed very encouraging! But, and we must not overlook this: around two thirds of the population of India have not benefited - at least so far - from this positive development. Even today, around 750 million people in India live below the absolute poverty line, i.e. they have to live on less than $ 1.25 a day.
India: A lot of suffering and injustice despite growth. How your donations will help:
Every day in India the untouchables (so-called Dalits), the casteless, are discriminated against. In India, children are still dying every day of hunger or illnesses that could easily be avoided. An estimated 40 million children in India must do hard child labor (instead of going to school) to help families survive. Millions of children are child laborers under conditions that massively endanger their health and development (e.g. in mines, quarries, on plantations with toxic pesticides).
Nevertheless, in today's India there are opportunities for the lowest social classes: there are protection laws and quota regulations for the underprivileged in India. In India there is freedom of the press and a legal right to information and, above all, comprehensive government programs - especially for the poorest. We see it as one of our most important tasks to support these people in using these resources successfully.
Don’t donate for India, but for the people
No question about it: development cooperation in India is still urgently needed. India does not need our help - the needy and exploited people in India need it very urgently.
- Have pyramids tripwires
- What is two dimensional media
- Why is phenol soluble in ethyl acetate
- Which states in Swachh Bharat are successful
- Macaulay Culkin is still trading
- Where can I print brochures
- Which countries are not recognized by France?
- What is a compressor condenser
- What should I learn every day
- Can someone write to avoid depression
- Is India really doing worse than Africa?
- What are the benefits of apricot
- How can a person be happy on his own?
- Is Catastrophic HealthCare coverage good or bad
- Does schizophrenia pass from parent to child?
- How should we use the word
- Have you ever accidentally consumed poison on purpose?
- How does sleep affect performance
- Why are sharks and dolphins called mammals
- Where can I find advanced C tutorials
- What is genetic testing
- Was Jason Mamoa in Stargate Atlantis
- What does QT
- Is prolactin good or bad
- Why do Argentinians have Spanish names
- Is respect a subjective term
- What are the best blogs for interior design
- What is the GME course
- What do you call these connections
- What are some great stories of salvation
- What is the rating about CMRIT Bangalore
- What screams I'm upper class in Uganda
- What was the first book of the Hindus
- IES officers are rich