Killing evil makes you angry
Knietzsche, the smallest philosopher in the world
- It is not always easy to distinguish between good and bad; Rights: WDR
Good and bad like light and shadow
Unlike in fairy tales, good and bad are usually not separated in real life, says Knietzsche. Everyone is angry at times. Do the children agree? Do you know situations in which you have been angry before? They collect such situations in class. Knietzsche gave examples in the film: "One is angry and lashes out. One is jealous and spoils what is great for the other."
It is easy to agree that killing and stealing are evil. There have been moral standards for this for centuries. Laws criminalize acts that harm other people or the general public. In religions, moral standards are set for what is good and bad doing. The pupils can research the central commandments and prohibitions in Christianity and Islam (worksheet 3 "Religions"). Are the commandments in Islam the same as in Christianity? Information about this can be found in the series "Religions of the World".
Which do's and don'ts do the children in class find important? Each child comes up with a command. In the lesson proposals on the subject of "Justice" we suggest establishing class rules. You can possibly also use this worksheet (SG 6 "Class Rules") here, or you can add the topic of justice.
Link: Religions of the world
Knietzsche says: "Unfortunately, nobody can tell you exactly what is good and what is bad, because light and shadow merge. Depending on where you are, things look different." Worksheet 4 "Finding good reasons" deals with this. The children first consider situations in which bad was perhaps not meant so badly or in which good was not recognized. Knietzsche's example: "Cheating can even be good if you want to bail someone out with it. (...) Everyone knows that Klauen is bad. But it might be good if you give it to someone who needs it much more urgently than the robber? "
- Where in France is Lyon
- Is IIHM a good institute
- What year did Steve Jobs die?
- Can Bhutan become secular
- Accepts Dollar General checks
- Why does everyone strive for popular girls
- What will Youtube replace in the future
- Can I build my own fish pond
- Indian Railways makes a profit
- Will return cash to Walmart on return
- What do narcissists do for Thanksgiving
- Dies christmas
- What forces are not repulsive
- How often do you check Quora
- Which state has more snow than Vermont?
- What is an ISO mark
- We whine too much for women entrepreneurs
- What are examples of neoclassical theater
- What is the derivative of 1 x
- Where can I get organic towels online
- Who are preferred shares issued to
- Why are dish of the day shows so popular
- Where do hair types come from
- Is water polo a full contact sport