Where do you see yourself in 2024
Dear Simon, thank you very much for taking a little time for us. On behalf of the ATV, I congratulate you on the St. Gallen young athlete 2019. You received this title yesterday, September 2nd. But basically I could congratulate you on a lot right now - EM gold medal, Swiss championship title, new U20 record, new personal bests - an unbelievable year. How are you?
Simon: Many Thanks. I feel very good. In the last few years I have been able to train very well and celebrate successes again and again. This year things are just getting better all the time and I'm constantly reaching my goals. That is of course very nice.
You are just bringing it up, you set goals and achieve them straight away. What are your new goals?
Simon: In September I will start at the Swiss Championships there, in the hurdles as well as in the long jump, I will focus entirely on the gold medal. Then I prepare for the indoor season. In the following year, I switched to active. This step must certainly be well prepared. In August 2020, the European Championships will take place in Paris, which I would like to start at.
And if we look a little further, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Simon: At the Summer Olympics in Paris in 2024.
In this case, are you betting on the «Sport» card?
Simon: Not yet. After completing my apprenticeship at Sport Baumann, I now have a 60-70% job with them again. However, my goal is to focus more and more on top-class sport over the next few years and to steadily reduce my job as a salesperson.
Your day seems well planned - what does a typical day at Simon Ehammer look like?
Simon: There is no such thing as a typical day because everyone is different. I either work in the morning, go to training at noon, go back to work and then finish work. Or I train in the morning, work in the afternoon and train again in the evening. It is very different. Basically, however, I work from Tuesday to Friday and train in the morning, at noon and / or in the evening.
Thank you Simon for the exciting interview. We wish you all the best in your future career and continued success.
Simon: Many Thanks. It's great that the ATV is so behind me and always supports me.
- Which doesn't feel illegal, it is
- What is the best superfood supplement
- What is the most boring thing to do
- Which place is better Dharamshala or Dalhousie
- Plants are the only producers of oxygen
- Can I get Medicaid with no food stamps?
- Where to Find a Day Trading Mentor
- Is there really a fantasy
- What is the best church in Fresno
- What Causes Polydactyly Chromosome
- Does the investment not hurt the company?
- How do double elimination tournaments work
- Which side pays more than Upwork
- Multiplication and subtraction are inverse operations
- Where and how did contemporary architecture begin
- What is the most universal value
- How does the physics work
- Where can I learn Spanish in Mumbai
- How do venture capitalists sleep at night
- There is an Indian version of Spotify
- What is Dragon Ball Kai
- What does your dream hotel look like
- Can I buy NSC or KVP online
- ICANN is an Internet Domain Management company