Why are there no fish sandwich restaurants
- 1/2 head (approx. 300 g) pointed cabbage
- 1 tbsp salad mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp whole milk yogurt
- 1-2 dashes of lemon juice
- 2 red onions
- 16 slices of Jalapeño Peppers Sliced (pickled hot green peppers, cut)
- 5 slices (approx. 30 g each) raclette cheese
- 2 cans (185 g each) of natural tuna
- 4 small flatbreads (approx. 150 g each)
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- Clean the pointed cabbage, cut into thin strips and wash. Drain well. Mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt and lemon juice in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Add the cabbage and mix well.
- Peel and halve the onions and cut into fine strips. Place the jalapeño on paper towels and drain. Debark the cheese and cut into small pieces. Drain the tuna and cut into large pieces.
- Cut a pocket into each flatbread. Fill with tuna, coleslaw and the rest of the prepared ingredients.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a second pan. Fry 1 sandwich in it on both sides for about 3 minutes, weighing down with another pan or a heavy saucepan. Fry the rest of the sandwiches in 1 tablespoon each of hot oil. Halve the sandwiches and serve.
1 person approx:
- 770 kcal
- 3230 kJ
- 39 g protein
- 35 g fat
- 71 g of carbohydrates
Categories & Tags
- What is the nature of distilled water
- Why is meiosis reduced
- Is Lipton Darjeeling Tea a green tea
- What is a common European identity
- What does the word wake up stand for
- What are some good male cat names
- Will email ever become obsolete?
- What are the grizzly bears behavioral adaptations
- How do routers normally carry out access control
- Who uses Julia programming language
- Can a porcelain tile be reworked
- Where is the best cafe in Dehradun
- PCl3 dissolves in water
- Can commerce graduates work as PHP developers
- Can seamless gutters be repaired
- An overdose of pain medication will kill you
- What are main cultures
- Why do we lose our excitement
- How do you stop procrastinating in school?
- What does Schuylkill mean in English
- Why is BTS called Suga Agust D.
- Can I take thyroid medicine
- Why do I allow others to use me
- How would the world be without socialism