What is speech sound
Speech control (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Speech | steering, Plural: Language | skills
- IPA: [ˈƩpʁaːxˌlɛŋkʊŋ]
- 1) linguistics Generic term for different types of targeted influencing of language or language usage
- Determinative compound from the root of the word language and the noun steering
- 1) language manipulation
- 1) Language policy, language criticism, language manipulation, language planning, language policy, language purism, language reform, language regulation, language cleaning
- 1) Voice guidance is determined very differently in specialist dictionaries: Im Lexicon of Linguistics as here as a generic term with a broad meaning, im Metzler Lexicon Language and at Lewandowski more closely oriented towards language manipulation or language politics.
- 1) The listed "sub-terms" too Voice guidance cannot be clearly separated either from one another or from their generic term; they often mean largely the same thing, with slightly different accents. For example, one can see the long-standing use of the expression "Zone" for "DDR" as an attempt at a Voice guidance,Understand and describe language manipulation, language politics or language regulation.
- 1) “The Word Voice guidance is used in the literature on two different levels of generality to denote different facts and competes with a variety of other expressions, including "language policy", "language planning", "language standardization", "language maintenance", "language regulation" and their foreign-language equivalents. "
- 1) “Of conscious intervention in the meanings of words and thus of an intended change in meaning can be traced back to Voice guidance speak."
- 1) “Nevertheless, it must not be overlooked that the Voice guidance in the rarest of cases has actually actually led to a change of opinion. "
- Nominative: singular Voice guidance; Plural Language controls
- Genitive: singular Voice guidance; Plural Language controls
- Dative: singular Voice guidance; Plural Language controls
- Accusative: singular Voice guidance; Plural Language controls
Entries from our dictionary containing "voice control":
language: ... speech glosses, speech guardian, speech sound, language criticism, language culture, language art, language control, language loyalty, language manipulation, language melody, language glitch, language perception ...
Language development: Language history, language change 3) Language control, language planning Opposite words: 1) Loss of language 2) Language conservation Superordinate terms: 1) Learning process 2) Change 3) Planning Examples of use: 1) Language development in children is an indicator of their schooling maturity
Language regulation: Formula compromise General terms: 1) Language control Examples of use: 1) There are many language regulations in the political and economic world
Language reform: Language planning, language control Examples of use: 1) With his translation of the Bible, Martin Luther contributed to a language reform of German
Voice manipulation: Language regulation General terms: 1) Language control Examples of use: 1) Propaganda language and advertising language in particular are suspected of intending to manipulate language
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Speech control" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Sprachlenken/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “speech control” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Language controls (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Sprach | len | kun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
speechlessness (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular speechlessness; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Linguistic loyalty (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular linguistic loyalty; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Voice manipulation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Sprachmanipulation; Majority of the ...
Voice manipulation (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Sprach | ma | ni | pu | la | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Language material (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the language material; Most of the language materials ...
Language materials (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Sprach | ma | te | ri | a | li | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Language material (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Sprach | ma | te | ri | as pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
- Is boredom a friend or an enemy
- Is learning part of work
- Could Finland survive a nuclear World War III?
- Many people believe in spirits
- Is Megadeth overrated
- What is the origin of the word Columbia
- Do apatheists reject religion
- Can you decipher the word Ogole?
- What are the different Herbalife flavors
- Is it important for novice violinists to play Suzuki?
- What is the Stuttgart 21 project
- When will humanity burn up the earth's resources?
- Removes aloe scars
- What makes you think your opinion matters
- Dubai is made by people
- Bulgarians and Ukrainians can understand each other
- What are the causes of oral cancer
- How long do riflescopes last
- Should we have genetic testing for IVF
- Have mohajirs finally decided to accept Pakistan
- How to hold a soprano ukulele
- What is a Kandora in the UAE
- Where can I buy Naruto Anime Hoodies
- Is it worth jailbreaking my PS4 Pro