Can a student pursue a CFA
BVH Certified Finance Student - Education Certificate is supported by the CFA Society Germany
Mannheim, March 11, 2021 - As part of the BVH Certified Finance Student - CFS for short - finance enthusiasts can have their advanced knowledge of finance certified. If BVH members also opt for the world's best-known professional certificate Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), fifteen of them will receive candidate membership with the CFA Society Germany e.V. for one year free of charge.
The CFS enables a broad public to deal with the topics of stock exchanges and financial markets beyond their own training. All formats of the BVH and its member associations are integrated within the modularized program with three different levels (bronze, silver, gold).
The CFA Society Germany e.V. is the German branch of the CFA Institute and with over 2,800 members the largest professional association for financial experts. The Candidate Membership makes it easier for CFA Candidates to find learning groups, mentoring is also provided by experienced Level III graduates or charter holders and numerous Society events can be attended at membership conditions.
„We welcome the initiative of students to start the CFA program while they are studying. With this cooperation with the BVH, the Society would like to offer a further incentive for students.“
- Susan Spinner, CFA, CEO CFA Society Germany e.V.
„The cooperation with the CFA Society offers a great incentive for our members who also want to complete the CFA to benefit from this.“
- Kaltrina Rexhahmetaj, Board Member for Education, BVH e.V.
The BVH is the federal association of stock exchange associations at German universities - with 16,000 members in 77 associations, the umbrella association for student stock exchange associations, finance and investment clubs in the DACH region. The association's concept is based on the five strategic pillars of advanced training, career, network, infrastructure and representation of interests.
Federal Association of Stock Exchange Associations at German Universities (BVH)
CFA Society Germany
The CFA Society Germany is the leading professional association with the largest number of members for professional investors and investment managers in Germany. With more than 2,800 members, the CFA Society Germany represents a cross-section of ... more
- Can you love someone without sympathy
- How useful is IOT for mechanical engineers
- How does Warren Buffett value a company?
- Azharuddin was a match fixer
- What do people like about Atlanta
- What are AAA games
- How do you build technology while bouldering
- Why is Google most often used as a search engine
- How does housing impact on GDP
- What are the classifications of microorganisms
- Makes an app difficult
- What is call flow in telecommunications
- When was the Permian extinction
- What are some properties of hardwood
- Why do school kids always use Comic Sans
- What was the purpose of the elevator operator
- Why is industrial automation important
- What is it like to study aerospace engineering
- What does a compressor frequency do
- Who is singh of caste
- How many IITians join the IISc after graduation
- How did math create the universe
- What was your worst excursion
- Is homeopathic medicine safe during pregnancy