How do you find new interests
Get to know people with similar interests: this is how it works
If you want to get to know people who have similar interests, there are many options. Regardless of whether you are shy or approach other people openly, there is a suitable path for everyone. You can find the best ideas for this here.
Get to know people - this is how it works
If you are looking for like-minded people, the easiest way is to join a club or association where people with the same interests meet.
- If you are a sports enthusiast, register for example in the equestrian club, football club or tennis club. Other possibilities are handball and volleyball or a ski school. Through regular training and games, you automatically get to know like-minded people and can easily get into conversation.
- If you have a creative hobby, you can, for example, take part in drawing courses, pottery courses or in the photography club. Attend a reading session, a painting or writing class. You can also join a handicraft group and sew, knit or crochet together.
- There is a club, association or course for almost every interest. You can often find the advertisements in local weekly newspapers, on notices in supermarkets or on advertising pillars. You can also find out more about the adult education program in your city, in the yellow pages and on websites.
- For some hobbies there are also tour operators who bring like-minded people together. Joint hiking tours, single trips, language trips and much more are on offer. You can get information about this from a travel agency, for example.
- You can also set up a group yourself to get to know people with the same interests. Place an advertisement for this or distribute flyers. If the group is big enough, rent a room for the meetings or hold them at your home.
Meeting like-minded people - this is how it works spontaneously
You can not only get to know like-minded people in a targeted manner, but also very spontaneously. Basically, anywhere, anytime, you can meet someone with whom you are on the same wavelength. However, you have to be open to it.
- Do you like going to the cinema, museum, theater or sports events? Then do it alone at first. So there is the possibility that you will meet someone there who is also traveling alone. If you notice someone, just speak to them and talk about your shared hobby.
- Perhaps this will result in longer contact because you both get on well and are sympathetic. If not, at least have had a nice chat with a like-minded person and try again next time.
- Many public institutions sometimes have special events, such as the open house, where you can also meet many like-minded people. Look for these events, for example in the daily newspaper, and go there spontaneously.
- If you have children, meet new people easily through the children. As parents, you will not only meet in kindergarten or school, but also on the playground, on the edge of the sports field, at school concerts, and much more.
- Thanks to the children, you already have a topic and the respective events are a good way to start a conversation. You can also invite other parents if your children meet up to play. Have a day of games, have a barbecue or have a picnic.
- If you are brave and open, you can reach new people anytime, anywhere. If someone on the train reads a book that you also like, speak to them about it. If someone orders the same smoothie as you, develop a conversation out of it.
- Even shy people don't have to do without these experiences, they just have to practice. Start in a relaxed place. This can be, for example, in the library, on a walk by the lake or in the museum.
Have you met new people and now want to deepen the contact? The next article is for the 7 best tips for building friendships.
Video tip: Friendship with your partner - this is how you lead a happy relationship
- What is a software driver
- What is the ethics behind lending?
- Vladimir Putin is afraid
- Lost time can never be brought back
- Why does Google support Eclipse IDE
- How has capitalism changed the world
- Where are LTO batteries used today?
- How are acids and bases called
- Will exceed Tesla Stock 1000
- What do employees do
- How to make light beer
- Should I choose Maruti Suzuki Baleno?
- Is Apple Good During Pregnancy
- What is god particle in simple language
- What kind of eggs are these 1
- How does Quora know my Facebook friends
- Where can I find advanced C tutorials
- What is the eLife organization about
- How can I fail a protractor test?
- How often do pilots use autopilots
- All cultures dehumanize their enemies
- How do nucleic acids taste
- What are the properties of the pericyclic reaction
- What is the most beautiful flower and why