The ISO certification course is important
What is ISO 9001 certification?
A certification is a procedure for demonstrating compliance with certain requirements. The ISO 9001 standard defines requirements that must be met when implementing a generally recognized quality management system in your company. As part of an ISO 9001 certification, you have to prove that your company meets all the requirements set out in the ISO 9001 standard. In this way, you can generally prove to your customers and suppliers that you have successfully and completely implemented a quality management system based on the ISO 9001 standard in your company. An ISO 9001 certification is carried out by an independent certification company in order to guarantee the independent confirmation of the complete implementation of all requirements of ISO 9001 and takes place on the basis of an audit in which all areas affected by ISO 9001 are carefully examined.
Procedure for ISO 9001 certification
The process of a QM certification is as follows:
- Find out about offers and prices from various certification bodies
- Select a suitable certification company based on this information
- The ISO 9001 certification process is divided into two steps:
- Certification audit level I: In this step, a comprehensive document review and assessment of your company location takes place in order to determine the degree of compliance with the standards and any need for improvement in your company before the actual certification audit
- Certification audit stage II: Here it is checked whether your QM system and all associated documents conform to ISO 9001 and the individual requirements. All results of the certification audit are recorded in an audit report from which any nonconformities, as well as the course of the audit, can be seen
- After successfully completing the ISO 9001 certification, you will receive a certificate with which you can prove the conformity of your quality management system at any time
Further information on the subject of ISO 9001 certification and an overview of various certification bodies can be found right here!
Scope of an ISO 9001 certification in quality management
If you have your quality management system certified, it is a system certification. However, there are also other areas of application. In the following, we will briefly introduce you to these areas of application.
A product certification exists when an independent body verifies the fulfillment of quality requirements that are placed on a product.
A certification of a (management) system means that it is checked whether a system meets the requirements of a system-relevant standard or another set of rules, e.g. certification of an ISO 9001 quality management system, ISO 50001 energy management system, ISO 14001 environmental management system or ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system
In the case of personnel certification, the competence of an individual is checked on the basis of defined quality requirements; e.g. the certification of the quality management officer (QMB) or environmental management officer (UMB)
<< Back to the quality management lexicon
Your quality management training
Your training information for direct download
Would you like to train in the field of management systems?
We have numerous training courses in our training program - for example in the areas of quality management, automotive, energy, the environment and many more! Check out our PDF catalog and choose the specialist area that suits you!
With many training courses you already have the choice between: Classroom training, e-learning or hybrid training!
Free PDF catalog
- Why are conservatives trying to fund Amtrak
- Is it worth working on this startup idea
- Should I lead a righteous life
- What is the future of Hadoop 1
- Why is MDMA banned in most countries?
- Why does nitro coffee have more caffeine
- When will ISRO launch its space station
- What is the Delta Force badge
- Which companies use React
- How much does PS5 cost in the UK
- What happens when energy is released
- Why do animals sleep standing up?
- How do i make a drone
- How often does diarrhea follow the flu
- When does margin trading make sense?
- What are some employee motivational techniques
- Batteries are being replaced by nuclear reactors
- What is the Hebrew word for disgrace?
- Is TDM digital or analog
- What are some examples of unstable particles
- Who is the most overrated rock musician
- Thyroid hormone disorder may cause infertility
- Depression causes poor motivation
- Is frappuccino coffee
- Is ISIS a new religion
- Can Microsoft hire international students
- Is a gladiator based on Spartacus
- Can you put a home gym upstairs
- How do I become a wise parent
- Samsung cell phone with four cameras
- How many meters is a swimming pool
- What should everyone know about Richard Stallman
- How many storage locations can 8051 access?
- Are you happy as an SSE in railways