How well does NLP work
The NLP fairy tale
What actually is NLP?
In the 1970s, John Grinder and Richard Bandler developed a theory that they termed “the study of the structure of subjective experience”. They assume that the success of psychotherapeutic treatment does not depend on whether a therapist works psychoanalytically, deep psychologically or behaviorally. Rather, they assume that communication skills such as language and behaviors such as the therapist's body language make a treatment successful. They call their process neurolinguistic programming (NLP). It is primarily intended for practical use on patients in order to treat them quickly and easily. The views of the NLP approach result from various psychoanalytic concepts that the founders have chosen for themselves.
Human behavior arises from an interplay of three factors. “Neuro-” means that the thinking processes of a person proceed on the basis of all sensory perceptions and experiences. Every person perceives their world via the so-called "VAKOG model" and uses it to construct their own reality. VAKOG stands for visual (seeing), auditory (hearing), kinesthetic (feeling), olfactory (smelling) and gustatory (taste). Of these five sensory channels, humans use one or two particularly intensively. “Linguistic” means the way people speak, how they use their language and how they communicate with others. Finally, patterns can be derived from these two findings that can be seen through and manipulated in a targeted manner, which includes “programming”.
- How we fight termite pods
- What are the common abbreviations for Philadelphia
- What is expected cutoff marks for neet
- What are some examples of agility exercises
- What if Stalin lived until 2000?
- French toast is eaten in France
- What is a heap dump
- Is Pokemon owned by Disney
- Dirac was smarter than Einstein
- Do these jobs actually work in the pyramid system?
- Who is the CEO of NBA
- When do i need a bra
- How do you say bravo in German?
- Why is polypropylene stain resistant
- What is Cat 5 Ethernet Extender
- Why is there no more material recyclable?
- Why is Beast Boy a vegetarian
- Computer viruses Explain how Stuxnet works
- Do we all look exactly the same
- How was schizophrenia discovered
- How do I change my career industry
- Are the presidential debates fair?
- How can I promote my Instagram page
- What is a palindrome week