What is a job description for a data scientist
How to write a job description for data scientists (m / f / d)
Duties of a data scientist
Data scientists perform an important and responsible task both in research and in business, as their data evaluations are the basis for upcoming decisions. In this context, they have the following tasks:
- Collect large amounts of data
- Analyze this amount of data according to the principles of computer science, mathematics and statistics
- Preparation of the data as a basis for future decisions in companies and research
- Preparation of lectures, seminars etc. and the materials required accordingly
- Creation of presentations based on the evaluated data
- Preparation and implementation of quality controls
- Creation of new architectures and concepts for managing and integrating data
- Creation of prototypes for the acquisition, processing and quality control of data and systems
Skills and qualifications of a data scientist
Data scientists must display a variety of skills and qualifications in order to be able to carry out their tasks responsibly. These include:
- Successfully completed studies in a relevant area, usually a master’s degree or doctorate
- Analytical, structured thinking
- High ability to concentrate
- Excellent knowledge of mathematics, computer science and statistics
- Extensive experience working with databases
- Comprehensive experience in dealing with relevant software
- Willingness to continue to educate oneself and to continuously develop one's own skills
- Independent, independent way of working
Professional experience of a data scientist
In addition to having successfully completed their studies, data scientists should also have relevant professional experience. In the case of a leading position or a position with a lot of personal responsibility, at least three years of professional experience in the field of data analysis is desirable. In addition, applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in dealing with the relevant database systems and the relevant software.
In addition to excellent German and English skills, other foreign language skills are useful.
Education and training of data scientists
Without a successfully completed degree, it is practically impossible to work as a data scientist. As a rule, data scientists require at least one successfully completed master's degree or a doctorate. The subjects of study include data science, mathematics, financial / business mathematics and computer science. Alternatively, interested parties with sufficient experience can take courses such as those offered by the Fraunhofer Institute to train to become a data scientist.
In everyday professional life, continuous further training is also an essential part of the progress made in this area.
Salary expectations of data scientists
No salary data could be found on de.indeed.com/salaries.
Job descriptions for similar positions
If a data scientist does not exactly match your requirements for the vacant position, you should take a look at the following job descriptions:
- What do you think about your religion
- Are sadists happy to see you suffer
- Weightlifting increases body size
- Some Truth and Dare Questions About Text Messaging
- Are you an alien 1
- What are some famous horror movie stereotypes
- How can I get JIRA
- What is Skill Lync
- What time of the year does it rain the most?
- Which countries are great Why
- How can one achieve deep spirituality?
- What is the absorption spectrum
- Laser treatments work for joint discomfort
- What is a job description for a data scientist
- How do I read novels online
- Why is oxygen used in hospitals?
- Why is PUBG banning 10 million players
- What does 64
- Where do I confess my sins
- What do Hindus think of Sadhu Babas
- Why has Nokia lost its shine
- What are some sentence examples with censorship
- What do ESFPs respect
- Why is Australia upside down