How do I deal with emotions under pressure
5 tips for dealing with emotional stress
Stress not only affects our body, it also has an enormous impact on our psyche. Emotional stress is not to be underestimated and also needs our attention. It manifests itself through general dissatisfaction, irritability, pessimism and excessive demands. We have 5 tips for you, how to recognize the overwhelming and one adequate handling of emotional stress can develop.
Tips on dealing with emotional stress
Assessment of the situation
Sometimes we really get into a situation without realizing that it is not that bad. From an outsider's point of view, the event may not even be significant. That doesn't mean you shouldn't take yourself seriously. This means that it is often good Take a step back and see it from a distance. Are the emotions really appropriate? Will the world come to an end from this or can we perhaps even gain something positive from the event? Your view of things is at the same time how you deal with emotional stress. The more relaxed you can see in most situations, the better off you will be.
A person has something like that 60,000 thoughts a day. Almost all of these just happen - so we don't pay any attention to them. Over the years, each of us has developed a certain pattern of thinking. In most cases this is not a big deal. Thoughts become more important especially when you affect our everyday life negatively. So emotional stress can also make you feel pessimistic and think negatively. So if you ever feel overwhelmed: Check your thoughts. If you do this on a regular basis, sooner or later you will find out what beliefs are the culprits.
Find the trigger
Do you know that? You are feeling poorly emotionally and you don't really know why. Observe yourself and those around you. Are there certain people who make you feel bad and stressed out after a meeting? Which situations irritate you internally? Do you have bad habits that make you pessimistic? As soon as you have the trigger for your mood, that's it the first step in dealing with emotional stress done.
Calm yourself down
A good relationship with yourself is the basis for almost everything in life. This is why it is also important that you take good care of yourself. This also includes calming yourself down when you are stressing yourself or feeling stressed. Listen to yourself. What do you have to say What exactly are you feeling uncomfortable about? What sentences would you say to your best friends if they had similar thoughts? They would certainly go into these and reassure you. It works similarly with your own stress.
Being creative is a great way to deal with emotional stress. Regardless of whether you want to paint, write, do handicrafts, sing or crochet - as long as it calms you down, you are right. It's not about being perfect or creating something big. The point is that you relax and your emotional stress falls away. Once you are in the flow of activity, you will forget your surroundings and your worries.
Take yourself and your feelings seriously. Stress affects not only your body but your mind as well. To avoid feeling overwhelmed all the time, you can try our tips. Find out which ones are right for you.
Photo credits: iStock.com/stockfour
- Why did my ex-boyfriend follow me
- Bitcoin mining is a digital strategy
- How do dolphins defend themselves?
- How does food leave the bloodstream
- What is the best mono font for iPad
- What is your neurolinguistic programming rating
- Are the people on Quora interested in followers?
- What is a monochrome watch
- How often do you listen to audio books
- Is married to Antonio Brown
- The most innovative leaders today are productive narcissists
- How do you engage your toddler
- What are quarks in an atom 1
- What is the life of a billionaire
- How is the amniocentesis performed
- What does the Bible say about ambition
- Is football fixed
- Which films have more Arijit Singh songs
- Which state animal is a cow
- What are the types of impurities 1
- What methods are available for watermarked videos?
- What is commercial general liability insurance
- How do logarithms turn multiplication into addition
- What does CNN
- Do I need Svchost exe
- What business can I start in Vizag
- Is the ADHD gene dominant?
- Can you die because you haven't slept
- Cigarettes marijuana which one is worse
- What Are Some Good Online SEO Courses
- Should humans use genetically modified organisms
- Who will replace Louis Farrakhan
- How much did it cost to develop Android