Why do banks ask for security
Personal and non-transferable access data for identification
Four access data for identification, with which the strictly confidential treatment of your data is guaranteed.
- DNI, NIE, passport: Corresponds to the ID number registered with Deutsche Bank.
- You can find the reference number on the back of the coordination card.
- The secret number is your four-digit PIN number for the telephone banking service.
- You have to confirm certain transactions by entering a combination of coordinates on your TAN card. Such transactions are marked with the letters TCC (TAN card).
- To make online payments even more secure in the future, we will send you an email shortly Transaction number via SMSwith which you have to confirm online card payments and online transfers.
Security measures with access data
- Please never send your access data to Servicio Deutsche Bank Online by email.
- Please only enter the access data on the Internet pages of Banca Internet of Deutsche Bank SAE or on certified websites for secure payment with your Visa or Mastercard.
- Never send the data in the contact forms on the Deutsche Bank SAE Internet portal. Please only enter the data if you want to log into Banca Internet.
- Please only give your identification data to employees of the telephone banking service of Deutsche Bank SAE if you started the call yourself. Never write down the access data on paper.
- Make sure that nobody is watching you when you enter the access data.
- Under no circumstances should you keep your secret number (NIT) together with the TAN card from Servicio Deutsche Bank Online.
- Do not choose a sequence of numbers that is related to your personal details or that is easy to guess (e.g. date of birth or year of birth or a repetition of the same number e.g. 1111, 2222, 3333) as the PIN.
- Please report the loss or theft of transaction numbers as well as any suspected cases and security concerns to our customer service Servicio de Atención Clientes as soon as possible. We will then block the Servicio Banca Online until a new PIN and / or a new TAN card has been generated.
- Deutsche Bank SAE can block a transfer order if there are reasonable concerns about the security of a transaction. In such a case, Deutsche Bank SAE would inform the customer of the reasons for this as soon as possible. To approve the order, the customer must contact the Servicio Atención Clientes of Deutsche Bank SAE.
Maximum security for your banking transactions
- For your own security, Deutsche Bank SAE may temporarily suspend the service if there are reasonable concerns about the security of a transaction. In such a case, we would inform you as soon as possible.
- To approve the order, you must contact the Servicio de Atención Clientes of Deutsche Bank SAE.
More security measures for online purchases
Deutsche Bank SAE is introducing new measures to guarantee secure payment for online purchases with debit or credit cards.
Card payments on the Internet for which the operator of the online shop uses this new security standard will in future be carried out in the following steps:
- Enter the number of your debit or credit card and the expiry date of the card on a special payment page provided by the online shop.
- You will then be directed to a page from Deutsche Bank SAE where you will be asked to enter your PIN for the distance banking service (Internet or telephone) and a coordinate of your TAN card from DB Online.
- For certain transactions, we will also send you a transaction number via SMS with which you must confirm card payments on the Internet.
- Deutsche Bank SAE takes all necessary measures to ensure the maximum availability of its distance banking services. However, the Bank assumes no liability for damage and losses that the customer or third parties may suffer as a result of certain services as a result of interference, omissions, errors, loss of information, interruptions, transmission disruptions, breaches of confidentiality provisions and / or unauthorized access to information or personal data of the service cannot be used or an order placed via the channel cannot be transmitted if these are based on problems with data transmission or technical malfunctions that cannot be attributed to Deutsche Bank SAE, or on other malfunctions in operation or access to the telematic channels, both public and private, as well as to disturbances of the IT and telematic systems used.
- Deutsche Bank SAE is also not liable for delays based on disruptions and errors in the IT and telematics networks and systems that impair or prevent the execution of queries and transactions, nor for damage suffered by the customer as a result of errors in the information originate from providers other than the bank, even if this information was supplied via the service regulated by this contract; The bank is also not liable for damage caused by unauthorized operations by third parties or so-called computer viruses. The information available on magnetic, optical or comparable data carriers may not be copied, modified or altered; in particular, the bank's internet pages for this service or pages in other systems may not be linked to other pages. This exclusion of liability applies to all circumstances not attributable to the bank as well as to circumstances of force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- For his part, the customer is obliged to notify the bank as immediately as possible of all suspected cases and security concerns with regard to online payments. Said urgent report must be confirmed to the bank by means of a conclusive written notification which must be submitted on the same day or at most one day later.
For more security on the Internet
- Only use computers for online banking that are protected by an anti-virus program and a firewall.
- Activate the free antiphishing notification and receive notifications for every transfer you make.
- If possible, only visit known websites.
- Never leave the computer unattended while you are on the Internet.
- If you enter sensitive information (e.g. login, reference or secret number), make sure that you are on a secure page. A lock will appear at the bottom of the screen or in the address bar of your browser as proof that a page is being viewed in secure SSL mode.
- After logging in to Servicio Deutsche Bank Online with login, reference and PIN, the date and time of the last access are displayed. Check that the day and time of the last connection are correct.
- Don't forget to log out after finishing your banking.
- Beware of phishing attacks! Phishing is the term used to describe attempts to spy on data from Internet users via fake WWW addresses. Often this is done by sending e-mails with a fake logo of a financial institution, in which the recipients are asked to provide login details, credit card numbers and other confidential banking information.
- Make sure that you are really accessing the Deutsche Bank SAE portal by entering the address manually and not clicking on a link in the e-mail. Be wary of links that you receive in email as this is the preferred practice for phishing scammers.
- If you are not working on your own computer, delete the cache (Caché) after you have logged out. In this way you prevent someone from accessing your bank details. Never conduct your banking business from public computers that do not have an anti-virus program or that may contain suspicious software.
- Never give out your login details, especially not by email. Deutsche Bank SAE will never ask you to give us your PIN by post, telephone or email.
What to do if my Banca Online TAN is lost or stolen?
Please report the loss or theft of transaction numbers as well as any suspected cases or security concerns to our customer service Servicio de Atención Clientes as soon as possible. We will then block the Servicio Banca Online for your accounts until a new PIN and / or a new TAN card has been issued for you.
When in doubt about the security of a transaction
Please report all suspected cases and security concerns regarding online payments to our customer service Servicio de Atención Clientes or your branch as soon as possible.
What guarantees does Deutsche Bank SAE give regarding online banking?
Deutsche Bank SAE takes all necessary measures to ensure the maximum availability, security and completeness of its Servicio Deutsche Bank Online. Deutsche Bank SAE assumes no liability for damage and losses resulting from transmission problems that are not attributable to the bank, such as interruptions, transmission disruptions, computer viruses, network problems, loss of login data and / or unauthorized access to information or incorrect information from external parties Providers.
We guarantee you:
For your security, all data is encrypted using the SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer).
With this protocol, all data transmitted between your computer and the Deutsche Bank server are encrypted with 128-bit keys. In this way, the data is securely transmitted from your computer to our system in the form of an illegible code, without unauthorized persons being able to access, record or reconstruct it.
A lock will appear at the bottom of the screen or in the address bar of your browser as proof that a page is displayed in secure SSL mode. The address of a secure website must start with https instead of http. The browser will show you a window when you switch from a secure page to a non-secure page.
VeriSign is a guarantee for our reliability and your safety
VeriSign, the world's leading certification authority for digital certificates, has authenticated our Internet portal as a completely secure website. A total of 125,000 websites, mainly portals for e-business and internet banking, bear this certificate. VeriSign reviews the certificate each year before renewing it.
If you have any questions or discover a security-relevant anomaly, please contact our telephone customer service at 902.24.01.24 (domestic) or +34.93.366.51.01 (calls from abroad).
- What are some interesting facts regarding radiation
- The stock market crashes are always global
- What are the units to measure pain
- What is the best BMW series
- Can I crack pte without coaching
- Is Megadeth overrated
- What is 4 out of 40
- Why is controllable nuclear fusion so difficult
- Why don't more people become nonconformists?
- Which hotels allow unmarried couples in Vijayawada?
- Computer viruses Explain how Stuxnet works
- Autistic people have short attention spans
- What is the reason for the duty of the jury
- What are the sub-branches of science
- What is the Herons formula
- How is igit Sarang Hostels
- Preference is given to groundbreaking advertising
- What are the proteins from enzymes
- Many artists use drugs
- How do toad and frog tadpoles differ?
- Shanxi Medical University is good
- Are you an alien 1
- What is a linker gene
- What is sibilance
- Which TED Talk completely changed your life
- How is trust jio experience
- What is your favorite game for two people
- Why is the black hole theory important
- A religion lacks a deity
- What jobs are good for an INFP
- Are there mechanical companies in Jaipur
- Why are cryptocurrencies valuable
- Does a catheter hurt after an epidural?
- Is Pinterest marketing more effective than Tumblr