Only eats healthy fruits
A balanced diet contributes to a healthy lifestyle. Fruit and vegetables in particular should be on our menu every day, as they are bursting with vitamins and minerals. But be careful - you should ideally avoid fruit, especially in the evening. Fruits such as apples, bananas or grapes contain a lot of fruit sugar, also called fructose, which can cause discomfort to our body in the evening.
Eating fruit late will keep you awake
The fructose in fruit is one of the simple sugars that provide quick energy. But especially in the evening or just before bed, too much energy keeps us awake and doesn't let us sleep. Therefore, it is better to eat sugary fruit in the morning. In yoghurt or porridge it gives you a lot of energy and keeps you full for a long time! If you want fruit in the evening, you should use low-sugar varieties such as blueberries, raspberries, papaya or grapefruit. A handful is a good guide as a portion size.
Fruit causes indigestion in the evening
The late consumption of fruit also has an impact on our digestion, which has to start up again in the evening. Often the fruit can no longer be digested properly late at night, so that it remains in the colon. There it can ferment and cause a gas stomach.
If you have a sensitive stomach and are prone to heartburn, you should definitely not eat any sugar-rich and acidic fruit in the evening, as it encourages the stomach acid to regurgitate. If you have eaten fruit in the evening after all, you should not lie down directly, as this promotes heartburn. A short walk, on the other hand, stimulates digestion and provides relief.
Also interesting: The best home remedies for digestive problems >>
Fruit in the evening can make you fat
In the long term, excessive consumption of sugary fruits can lead to weight gain. Since our bodies can no longer convert the entire amount of fructose into energy in the evening, the excess carbohydrates are processed into fat in the liver. This fat gets back into the bloodstream and is stored in our cells.
Video: Calorie table fruit - so many calories are in apples, strawberries & Co.
- Who can make apps for Android
- Counts a therapist as my doctor
- Where can I buy fireworks in California
- How is music related to memory?
- Has Sonny Rollins ever won a Grammy
- How can Quora be harmful?
- How many MB is asphalt 8
- Is it toxic to inhale CFC?
- What are the medical standards in EIL
- What is mutual relief
- What is Artificial Selection
- What is capacitive
- Why do you like to step on your toes?
- YouTube is the prime video site
- Where can I buy Google AdSense
- What are some beauty myths
- How do you block someone's number
- Can I meet Rakul Preet Dingh
- What is special about the Kakanmath Temple
- What is our own archive
- How to remove seams from a dog
- Who is the Best Dermatologist in Sharjah
- Where is iTunes music stored
- Dental tourism in India 1