Is Rohit Sharma the best player
Rohit Sharma height, weight, age, body statistics
|Rohit Sharma quick info|
|height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of birth||April 30, 1987|
Rohit Sharma is an Indian cricketer representing Indiain international cricket games. He was also the captain and vice-captain of many international matches. Since his parents were financially weak, he grew up under the guidance of his grandparents and uncles. Rohit has many records about his name. One of his greatest achievements was scoring 264 runs against Sri Lanka in a 2014 one-day game. The killer started his career as a bowler (off-spinner).
Rohit Gurunath Sharma
place of birth
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rohit Sharma went to the Swami Vivekanand International Schoolsuggested by his cricket coach Dinesh Lad for its superior cricket opportunities. Since his family could not afford the school fees, he received a scholarship from the school.
- father - Gurunath Sharma (caretaker of a transport company)
- mother - Purnima Sharma
- siblings - Vishal Sharma (older brother)
Rohit Sharma is represented by Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment.
Break out right arm
Batsman (and part-time bowler)
5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm
Girlfriend / spouse
Rohit Sharma has dated
- Ritika Sajdeh (2015-present) - In April 2015, he drove his girlfriend Ritika Sajdeh from Borivali Sports Club knelt shortly after midnight with a solitaire ring. Borivali Sports Club is very special to him when he started his cricket journey at the club at the age of 11. By the time they got engaged, they had been together for about 6 years. They met for the first time at the advertising shoot. He was then 20 years old and Yuvraj Singh had advised him to stay away from Ritika as she was his sister. Rohit assured him that he had just come to greet him. But during filming, she offered to help him when he messed up his lines. That was the beginning of their friendship. In December 2015, they married in a lavish wedding ceremony in a five-star hotel in Mumbai. The wedding ceremony was attended by the leading cricketers and other celebrities.
Race / ethnicity
Rohit Sharma has a lucrative advertising contract CEAT In this case he has to put the company sticker on his bat.
In February 2016, he was also named global ambassador for the Japanese automaker. Nissan. He also endorsed the luxury watch brand, Hublot.
He has also appeared in the following TV commercials
- OPPO F7
- Restless action drink
- Aristocrat (popular luggage brand) next to his national teammate Ravichandran Ashwin
- As one of the most productive opening bats in ODI cricket. He has succeeded in smashing more than 15 centuries, which also include enormous double tons.
- Served as captain of the Mumbai Indians' IPL team. He has managed to lead his team to multiple IPL titles.
First test game
In November 2013, Rohit made his test debut against West Indies in the Eden Gardens, Kolkata. He went on to score 177 in the debut innings as his side went wild to an innings and 51 run victory.
First ODI match
In June 2007, Sharma faced ODI for the first time Ireland in Belfast. However, he did not get a chance to hit.
First T20I match
In September 2007 he made his T20 debut in the ICC World Twenty20 against England. This was the eventful match in which Yuvraj Singh beat Stuart Broad for 6 sixes in one over.
Rohit Sharma works hard in the gym to bring hisfitness levels that meet the high demands of national team captain Virat Kohli. Sharma's exercise program at the gym is a mix of weight lifting exercises and bodyweight exercises like pushups.
When it comes to weightlifting, exercise focuses on large Olympic lifts, machine exercises like machine rows, and regular exercises like squats. He also works to strengthen his core, which will help him take long and big punches.
Rohit Sharma's favorite things
- eat - Aloo Paratha
- Street food - Sev Puri and Pav Bhaji
source - MSN, YouTube
Rohit Sharma facts
- Since his father did not earn much, he grew up with his grandparents in Borivali, where he also lived with his uncles. He only visited his parents on weekends.
- In 1999 he joined a cricket camp with his uncle and paid his fees.
- In November 2014, he became the first cricketer to score over 250 runs in an ODI match. He went on to score 264 against Sri Lanka in that match.
- In 2017 he was the first batsman in ODI cricket to score three double centuries.
- He would have made his Test debut in February 2010 against a tour of South Africa, but he twisted his left foot trying to catch a ball during a training session. He made his debut about 3 years later.
- He is the first IPL captain to have led his team to three IPL titles.
- He had the opportunity to command the Mumbai Indians in the IPL in the 2013 season after regular captain Ricky Ponting was banned for poor form.
- Although he is known as one of the best limited edition batsmen, he started his career as an off-spinner. In his early Ranji career, he played as an all-rounder.
- He's the first player in the IPL to win a century and has a hat trick from wickets.
- He considers his hat trick against Mumbai Indians for Deccan Chargers in the 2009 IPL season to be one of his greatest cricket achievements.
- Rohit becomes the first player to score 16 sixes in an ODI inning. He is also the first player to score 33 fours in an inning.
- At the end of 2017, he was the first player to hit 66 sixes a year.
- When he scored against South Africa at 106, Dharamsala became the second Indian player to score centuries in all three formats in a T20 match. Suresh Raina was the first player to achieve this feat.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Featured image by Rohit Sharma / Instagram
- Why is Times New Roman so popular
- Where are Quoras users
- What is the diet for endometriosis
- Why do banks ask for security
- Who would win Ghost Rider or Hulk
- Have you ever tried to meditate
- Which mass winner is the best
- Very often college students trade stocks
- How was your MDI interview experience
- What is DC voltage
- What are crop circles doing in Spore
- Which is the best keyword rank checker
- Have you adopted a child?
- How suicidal is a mental illness
- How to keep a deer skin
- How do you say in Portuguese?
- What is environmental stress
- What are the functions of a microprocessor
- Quora attracts depressed people
- Prevents reinforcement from cracking concrete
- When does jihad become a fard for Muslims?
- When are macadamia nuts ripe?
- What is forced vibration and resonance
- Is NaCl strength