What are some examples of intrapersonal speeches
Social conflicts are comparable to summer thunderstorms. An unbearably humid summer day that affects our well-being comes to an end with a murderous thunderstorm. It's hailing, lightning strikes and sometimes has a destructive effect, but then the air is fresh again.
The more course instructors are aware of this productive side of conflicts, the less they tend to repress emerging conflicts in class, avoid them or not want to perceive them and thus miss the right time to intervene. Repressed conflicts do not go away; if they are not dealt with or taboo, they often become manifest at an unexpected point in time and reach a dimension that makes conflict resolution even more difficult.
Dealing with conflicts cannot be learned from a prescription, because the individual understanding of conflicts shapes the attitude towards conflict. Communication models help to understand disorders and conflicts in adult education. An example of such a communication model is that of Watzlawick. He differentiates between a factual and a relational level. Both levels can be found in every communication process, including interaction in courses. Topics and content are dealt with at the factual level. What is explicitly mentioned is perceptible. What is also effective is what happens on the relationship level and is usually not openly visible, but is expressed through posture, facial expressions, gestures and apparently inappropriate behavior. Everyone involved tries to interpret and interpret these signals on the relationship level. This can lead to misunderstandings:
- Is a participant's wandering gaze a sign of boredom or focused reflection?
- Does the inappropriately cheeky tone of voice indicate a hidden conflict or power struggle or is it an expression of a high level of emotional involvement on the part of the participant in dealing with the topic?
The distinction between the factual and relational level in communication processes can help to avoid and deal with disruptions and conflicts. Ideally, the course management will act on the factual level, choose a clear and factual language, create transparency about the planning and design of the learning situation, focus on the common topic and show the central theme. At the same time, it develops a high level of attention for the underlying relationship level, uses an open learning climate and participatory learning processes, gives space to personal interests, addresses perceived disorders at the relationship level and helps to clear up misunderstandings.
When working with low-skilled workers, conflict resolution can be made more difficult because the “rhetorical power imbalance” between lecturers and learners gives them the feeling that they are “unable to compete with the lecturer's rhetorical competence anyway”. Dealing with language as a medium for conflict resolution is made more difficult if the ability to use “language power” is distributed very differently in a learning group. And not infrequently, because of their socialization, low-skilled people are not used to verbally handling conflicts. In their milieu of origin, compromises often have a negative connotation as "giving in to a buckle".
- How do you say garden in Bengali
- How many wives did Chenghis Khan have
- What are the types of devil fruits
- What is it like to work at REI
- What happens in Kuja Dasha for shooters
- Who is Hina Khan
- Is abortion morally permissible at times?
- What are some colors with interesting names
- Why companies should outsource payroll services
- Are there internationalization companies for mobile apps
- Does the internal combustion engine have a future?
- What is a nanocarbon
- How many meters is a swimming pool
- Is it worth seeing a physiotherapist
- Why should I avoid too much salt?
- What is the value of 15 16 mod499
- Can drug dogs detect meth?
- Why don't people take depression seriously?
- Is there a sample preparation for XRD
- Can you burn fat when you drink
- Prisoners eat well enough in jail
- How is music related to memory?
- Who discovered Richter scale
- Is melamine resin self-degradable