What are experimental variables in physics
Experiments in physics class
Physics Didactics | Basics pp 263-291 | Cite as
- Raimund Girwidz
Experiments are a fundamental source of knowledge for physics classes. They are a central element of scientific work. So they are already a learning content per se. From a didactic point of view, however, they have other functions in the teaching-learning process.
After clarifying the conceptual framework, functional aspects of demonstration experiments are considered. Classifications then help to organize the different forms and also refer to different requirements for teachers and learners. This is followed by a section with instructions for teaching practice, which can be derived from different perspectives. A separate sub-chapter deals with student experiments before experimenting with digital media is dealt with.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
- 1. Didactics of PhysicsLudwig-Maximilians-Universität MünchenMünchenGermany
- How can you get internet while driving?
- Why are politicians interested in hunger strikes?
- Is the college open to an international student
- What is the strongest fantasy element
- How WinRar generates revenue
- How does a salon remove acrylic nails?
- What is Alibaba's product Qianniu
- What is the feminine equivalent of uxorious
- Why did Robinhood Brokerage create fractional shares
- Can I trade forex in Canada
- What does referre mean in Latin?
- Mohanlal had business
- How is this business idea
- What is the mass of a mole
- What does uncivilized mean
- Who are your suppliers for your company
- How do I liquidate my startup
- What causes a lupus flare
- Who invented the tie and why 1
- What are common characteristics
- What are favorable conditions
- How online travel software helps travel agencies
- What is pulse width modulation
- What are the best college events