What are QP bioreactors
Industrial Microbiology pp 19-41 | Cite as
Bioprocess engineering is generally understood to mean the application of engineering principles for the development, optimization and operation of production processes based on biological components (enzymes or even whole prokaryotic or eukaryotic cells).
- Asenjo JA, Merchuk JC (1995) Bioreactor system design. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Chmiel H (2011) Bioprocess engineering. Spectrum Academic Publishing House, HeidelbergCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Junker BH (2004) Scale-up methodologies for Escherichia coli and yeast fermentation process. J Biosci Bioeng 97 (6): 347-364 PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Nielsen J, Villadsen J, Lidén G (2003) Bioreaction Engineering Principles. Plenum Press, New YorkCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Schmidt FR (2005) Optimization and scale up of industrial fermentation processes. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 68: 425-435PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Schügerl K, Bellgardt K-H (2000) Bioreaction Engineering. Springer-Verlag, BerlinCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Stephanopoulos G, Aristidou AA, Nielsen J (1998) Metabolic Engineering. Academic Press, LondonGoogle Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
- 1.Institute for Bioprocess EngineeringUniversity of StuttgartStuttgartGermany
- How I can choose the perfect underwear
- Makes an app difficult
- Should I continue my PhD or MBBS
- Who is the spokesman for India
- What is the easiest backlink method
- What does police conspiracy mean?
- What started language
- How long have wigs been around?
- What are the future projects of BPCL
- How is the structure of molecules
- Do you want to own a Ferrari?
- What is one server less backup
- How can I practice English
- Can you write 25 things about yourself?
- How do I start with Medium
- What are the different types of hematopoiesis
- What is immunology and microbiology
- What are the poor things in life
- How do I get subtitles
- How are you misunderstood as a man?
- Dermatologists recommend facial cleansing brushes
- How is Uber Eats different from Postmates
- Why is Loewenzahn considered a successful weed
- How can I download Rabindranath Tagore's books