How do I activate Adobe Flash Player
How do I activate Adobe Flash Player in Google Chrome?
In order to play certain media content on websites, Google Chrome requires Adobe Flash Player. This is available for download free of charge, but must be activated before it can be used. Here we will show you how to activate the Flash Player in Google Chrome.
Google Chrome: This is why you need to activate Adobe Flash Player
How to enable Adobe Flash Player in Google Chrome
- To activate the Adobe Flash Player in Google Chrome, please start the browser first.
- Then enter the command “chrome: // settings / content / flash” in the address line and confirm your entry by pressing the “Enter key” to open the flash settings.
- Alternatively, you can also access the Flash settings by clicking on the "three-point menu" in the top right corner, going to "Settings"> "Data protection & security"> "Website settings" and clicking on "Flash".
- Move the slider located there to the right to "Ask first" and restart Chrome to apply the changes.
You might also be interested in:
- Macaulay Culkin is still trading
- How do I overcome the envy of others
- How safe is the Riviera Maya Mexico
- Enucleated cells have DNA
- What are some ideas for passive income
- Web sites can charge your internet bills
- Can I sell my old Hotmail account?
- How much is Shopify worth in 2017
- Something has been done at the North Pole
- Why did Rod Rosenstein resign?
- Coyotes are adorable
- What is the best soft pretzel seasoning
- Which dictionary app has almost all words
- What made you want to sell your startup
- Are there practical applications for astrophysics
- Prefer college over high school
- Magic is a swamp thing
- Are compiled programming languages considered portable
- What is umbrella branding
- How do I become a radiology technician
- What is polyglobule
- What starts and ends with an o
- Why can we use organic pesticides
- What is Asynchronous Programming in Java