What is Forex Trading Timing
FXCM's trading desk is available to live account holders. If necessary, customers can place and close positions by telephone with the trading desk.
Sunday 11:15 pm CET - Friday 10:55 pm CET
Questions about a specific order?
FXCM can help you resolve trade related issues.
Learn more about it
When is it appropriate to call the trading desk?
All FXCM clients are advised to call the trading desk under the following circumstances:
- No direct access to the internet
- Trader does not receive confirmation of an order placed online
- Internet problem or problems connecting to the FXCM server
For all other questions please call our customer service 030 801 97 22 50.
Rules of etiquette for telephone trading
To ensure that the order / s can be placed on time, we would like to ask all customers who contact the trading desk to follow our code of conduct for telephone trading. Please read the example below to make sure you understand the rules.
Example: Trading Desk Code of Conduct
To place an order by phone:
When you call the trading room, identify yourself right from the start:
Trading Desk: "Could I have your bank account number, please?"
Trader: "My account number is 55555."
Trading Desk: "Could I have your login ID, please?"
Trader: "My login ID is 55555."
Trading Desk: "Could I have the answer to your security question, please?"
Trader: "The answer to my security question is 'Mulberry Street'."
Trading Desk: "Could I have the account holder's name, please?"
(The trading desk agent asks this question to be able to check whether the caller is really the account holder.)
Trader: "I want to go long at market price, 3 lots USD / JPY."
Trading Desk: "Executed at 106.65."
What If My Trade Was Not Executed Correctly?
If you believe that an order has been improperly executed, please contact our customer care team immediately.
Customer care: 030 801 97 22 50
Important: Be sure to have all information related to the trade ready, including ticket number, time of trade, and type of problem. The trade is checked and, if necessary, an adjustment is made.
FXCM uses state-of-the-art encryption and authentication protocols and the best versions of firewall protection to ensure that all transaction and customer data is fully authenticated and secured. FXCM uses backup systems and contingency plans to minimize the likelihood of system failure. If there is a problem with our server, all open trades, stop orders and trading histories are saved in our backup files. By default, all orders are 'Good' Til Canceled '(GTC).
- What is special about OnePlus phones
- How are the girls in NIT Patna
- Gordon Ramsay makes his own dishes
- A standing gravitational wave is possible
- Humans evolved from bonobos
- What's your favorite thing about IKEA
- You should use hand sanitizer frequently
- How to cook lemon chicken
- How is Uber Eats different from Postmates
- Does Procrastination Better At Math
- What is the constitution of property
- How interested in physics?
- Where can I find a silicone-free primer
- What is the best gift for parents
- How to say blurry in Arabic
- Lawsuits have already been filed against Theranos
- Which is the best book on hydroponics
- What's your rating of Marianne Williamson
- Does anyone have problems with LG v20
- Which gases are bad
- Why don't people use the radio
- Commercial students can apply for the TOEFL
- What is the name of a young goat
- Need some advice