What does the name Gabi mean
Name and meaning of name of Gabi
Gabi in cursiveGabi
Meaning of the name GabiThe name meaning of Gabi is derived from the name Gabriele.
The eponymous words from Hebrew are geber (man) and el (the mighty, God).
Linguistic origin of GabiHebrew
The internationality of the name GabiGerman names
Gabi is aGirl names
The name Gabi in sign language
Fluency of the name GabiThe name Gabi is not to be found among the most common German names. However, the main form from which the name Gabi is derived is a very common name. Here are the statistics of the main form.
Note: An indication in "1958-2000" or "1900-1930" means: "Yes, placement available". Database: Society for the German Language (GfdS)
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Gabriele from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Gabriele among the most frequent names from 1958 - 2000: Yes
- Was Gabriele among the most frequent names from 1900 to 1930: No.
The name Gabi has never been in the top 10 most common German names in Germany.
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Gabi from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Gabi among the most frequent names from 1958 - 2000: No.
- Was Gabi among the most frequent names from 1900 to 1930: No.
The current probability that there will later be at least 2 children with the name Gabi in a 30-person class, kindergarten group, etc. is well below: 0.3%
The name Gabi goes back toThe name Gabriele. The masculine variant Gabriel is named after the biblical archangel Gabriel, who prophesied the imminent birth of Jesus to Mary.
The name day for the name Gabi is on17th July
Famous People with the Name Gabi:Robert Gabiel Mugabe: since 1987 President of Zimbabwe, be dictatorial in the 1990s. Zimbabwean politician and dictator. Year of birth: 1924.
More interesting facts about the name GabiIn the last few years the name Gabriele has become a little rarer.
Names that are linguistically derived from the same basic formGaby, Gabi, Ela, Gabriela, Gabriella (Italian), Gabrielle (French), Gabriel (center), Jella, Brielle, Bele
The following names have name days on the same dayGabriele, Gabriella, Charlotte, Alexis, Nikolaj, Lotte, Lotta, Lolle, Karlotta, Donka, Donata, Darlene, Charlott, Cayden, Carlotta, Arlette, Arlett, Anette, Alessio, Aina,
Names with a similar meaning (excerpt)
Names that sound similarAbi, Afolabi, Akinlabi, Asabi, Dabi, Fabi, Gabi, Garabi, Iniabi, Miyabi, Niabi, Sabi, Sarabi, Xabi
The following double names are suitable
Your link to the name Gabi for Facebook, Twitter & Co.link
All names at a glanceBoy names by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Girls names by letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by Country: Arabic Chinese English French Italian Spanish Japanese Nordic
Back to the main page: All names
- Which manufacturers make the best calculators
- What are some interesting sayings in Japanese
- What are the physiological effects of dehydration
- How can morals be taught at home
- How do you survive a heat wave
- Are there any challenges with MongoDB Atlas
- What do you mean by clinical research
- What is it like to learn kendo
- President Trump is portrayed unfairly
- How strong is Shisuis Susanoo
- When should I buy and sell Ethereum?
- What is a carabiner
- Men should always offer seats to women
- How do i make a drone
- How do you find the maximum differentiation
- Actress with big tits in Bollywood
- What is good advice for meditation
- Why is the CPU cache so small
- How good is a 2320 SAT score
- What are the top Disney songs
- What causes a backward sloping supply curve
- What are some good industrial bands
- Is it okay to masturbate regularly?
- What is taught in middle school history
- Why do my parents control my expenses
- How old is Kevin Systrom
- Are there careers in blockchain cryptography
- Do you think God stays in heaven?
- Why do the British use rhyming slang
- What's new in TextMate 2
- How is your voting schedule
- Who are the people behind Whatsapp Messenger
- Is meditation good for people with insomnia
- What do Australians think of David Warner?