Reduce wind deflectors wind noise
Sunroof with wind deflector
- Original from Tangeos
better than flushing the flies out between your teeth - like with the friendly moped driver; -I
Greetings from Tangeos
How so! That's what visors are for ...
@ selci, but who will see you smile then
- place of residence
- Ketch on the Rhine
- Real name
- please give name !!!
The tangeosGeocaching - We always find something!
The wind deflector has been designed to be safe and mainly for open driving and, as a nice side effect, it reduces the wind noise of the open sunroof; -I
- So, in my experience, the wind deflector in the window frame increases the wind noise a lot. The turbulence is then a bit worse, probably depending on the sitting position.
Mainly it is supposed to minimize the turbulence in the interior when operating the sunroof, and it does that quite well.
- I find the wind deflector very pleasant both in open and sunroof operation and the noises with the roof open are also reduced, that's how I feel!RCD500, ambience with aluminum, comfort leather Vienna, light-sight, auxiliary heating
- The wind deflector is intended to eliminate the humming noise when the sunroof is open. It was only designed by VW for this purpose. Everything else is a matter of taste. I personally find it somehow not so nice when you see an open eos and the flycatcher is up there in front.
But as I said, that's my opinion.EOS 2.0 TFSI, comfort package leather Viena beige, navigation system MFD DVD, Mdj. 2007, and much more
- I also don't find the wind deflector so visually appealing. And in my opinion it doesn't necessarily do much good, but it is certainly a matter of opinion.
- @ Mathias
we have had the topic of wind deflectors before. Could the two threads be merged?
IngeEOS "CUP", 2.0 l TSI 155 kW (210 PS), Pure White with CSC roof and rear window in black
- Hello everybody.
Since I've only had my EOS since November (year 2007 / V6), I haven't had much opportunity to drive open top.
The roof seems to be problem-free, but when I drive with the sunroof open there is a "flickering" wind noise from about 60 km / h, which is unbearable for the ears. I had to do it right away every time.
Well, I mainly want to drive a convertible, but the sunroof is still useless.
Are there similar cases or even problem solutions in the group?
In the same way, unfold the net wind deflector, and it's quiet (er). You will never get it very quiet.LG Jo
- place of residence
- driver's side
- Real name
Let the sun shine in!
- Well, I haven't discovered that part yet. But I am glad that you were able to give me an answer that is already reassuring me. I would like to try that out soon.
- I also feel that I consider the sunroof in the "sliding function" only suitable for city traffic. At country road speed (approx. 110-120) it is unfortunately simply too loud with or without a wind deflector. When fully open, the car is much quieter.Best regards
EOS Edition MY 2010, 1.4 TSI (122 PS), date of manufacture: CW 39/2009 (except timing chain and turbo: 2012)
- Hello Cubi,
welcome to the EOS community.
You can reduce the wind noise with the wind deflector, the "humming" is also gone when you lower the rear window parts, then the air is drawn off to the rear and does not accumulate inside the vehicle.Greetings from Bad Nauheim
EOS "Cross" (no lowering)
"Winter Edition" (with auxiliary heating)
2.0 TDI (CR)
Deep black pearl effect
CSC roof with forced opening in sunlight
Years ago, a non-convertible driver once said to me that he would never buy a convertible, it’s enough for him to have his sunroof open ... I’ve just thought of my part.
- How strong is wolverine in the comics
- The i-information symbol is used globally
- Is there an amusement metric
- Is Arvind Kejriwal a CIA agent
- Colorado Springs has a good airport
- Is Kirby a boy or a girl
- What is the most expensive cheese
- Why does a man drive a scooty
- What are the side effects of methylphenidate
- What makes a property commercial?
- Which total village is in India
- Can you have green tea on keto
- How does an acupressure roll work
- Who are the best doctors in Karimnagar
- How was astronomy used in ancient times
- Does water affect enzyme activity
- What is conventional energy
- What is a good Pokemon IV calculator
- What is a heat transfer machine
- How fast is the integration of PayPal
- How do I turn off Windows 10
- Which places in India have extreme climate
- How can you be a healthy parent
- What is preventing countries from militarizing space?