Can herbal medicine cure urinary tract infections
These wild herbs will help you with a bladder infection 392 9
In the cold-humid transition period in autumn and winter, the risk of cystitis is particularly high. Sweaty and wet clothing can lead to hypothermia, which weakens the immune system and makes it easier for germs to spread. Inflammation of the urinary tract is usually very uncomfortable and resorting to antibiotics promises quick relief. But there are also a variety of wild herbs which, with their anti-inflammatory and diuretic agents, can relieve inflammation in the bladder and urinary tract.
Wild herbs for cystitis
You can use the following herbs and plants in a tea mixture to cleanse the urinary tract and reduce inflammation:
Birch leaves Thanks to the flavonoids they contain, they have a diuretic effect and thus ensure better flushing of the kidneys and excretory organs. Pathogens are flushed out faster and pain is reduced.
Field horsetail also has a diuretic and immune-boosting effect. It can provide relief from bacterial and inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract.
The Nettle is a particularly effective and yet underrated medicinal plant. It has detoxifying and diuretic ingredients and helps to strengthen the immune system and alleviate urinary tract infections.
Goldenrod has a number of powerful ingredients that help with bladder infections. Among other things, it has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and dehydrating effects. It is a tried and tested means for flushing therapy.
Real meadowsweet has anti-inflammatory, tonic and diuretic effects. The salicylic acid it contains has an analgesic effect.
dandelionalso has a diuretic effect and helps flush bacteria out of the body.
Tea mixture for cystitis
If you have a cystitis, it is important to act quickly to stop the bacteria from spreading. The herbs mentioned are best used as tea. This enables them to develop their anti-inflammatory agents and stimulate the body to flush the bacteria out of the urinary tract. In addition, a hot water bottle placed between the legs helps to relieve the pain.
For 200 g tea mixture you need:
- 50 g birch leaves
- 40 g nettle leaves
- 30 g field horsetail
- 30 g goldenrod flowers
- 30 g of dandelion leaves
- 20 g meadowsweet flowers and leaves
Mix all the dried parts of the plant together well, put them in a tightly fitting container, for example a screw-top jar, and keep them dry and protected from light. Depending on availability, you can of course also change the recipe.
- Scald a tablespoon of the mixture with 250 ml of boiling water.
- Let the tea steep for 10 to 15 minutes covered.
- Pour the condensed water on the lid into the tea, because it is rich in valuable essential oils.
- Drink a maximum of three to five cups a day.
When making this tea, make sure you drink enough extra liquid, at least three liters over the day. This is the only way your body is able to thoroughly flush the urinary tract.
You can harvest and dry these wild herbs yourself or have the tea blend mixed in a herb shop or tea shop.
You can find a lot more information and recipes on health-promoting medicinal plants for many ailments in our book tip:
Which medicinal plants and home remedies do you use for cystitis? Share your tips and experiences with other readers under this post!
Maybe you are also interested in these subjects:
- What are some good grateful Bible verses
- Hindi films are popular in Bangladesh
- How would you define corruption in the police force
- How does the subconscious pick up subliminal messages
- Why are fetishes considered strange
- Is it now possible to visit Iraq?
- Can we eat mayonnaise in Ketodiaet
- What is the most productive ecosystem
- Have umbilical orange seeds
- What is the smallest breed of dog
- What are the darkest secrets of Judaism
- How did you get into polo?
- How can I make a unicorn horn
- Everything is a scam these days
- How can you get pretty and popular
- How do I get fluffy hair
- Hard work is better than talent
- What is the smallest Ramanujan number
- Does BLM deserve the hatred it gets
- Is the time long
- What is meant by party membership
- What is the future of project management
- What are the advantages of Tesla vehicles
- Is Rajiv Dixit's work still in progress