Why is GST accepted worldwide
Why do you charge VAT or GST on my order?
As a global company, we are bound by international laws and tax regulations. In order to comply with local tax regulations, we have either registered for this tax in your country or have partnered with the global service provider TAXAMO CHECKOUT LIMITED Ltd. (www.taxamo.com), which pays the VAT / GST instead of JetBrains. Please note that the price of your order is only increased by your local VAT / GST. All other fees and costs are borne directly by us. In countries where we have partnered with Taxamo, this change will not affect your business relationships with JetBrains. We will continue to supply you directly with our products and look after you as our customer.
Do the prices on your website include taxes?
No. As the VAT / GST rate differs from country to country, the final VAT / GST amount is only added to the price in the shopping cart.
The VAT / GST is stated in US dollars in my listing. Where can I find the relevant tax in my local currency?
We can only process orders in USD in your country. An equivalent amount in local currency may appear on the invoice to meet local regulations. However, this does not affect the amount of payment that is made in USD.
- Should I forget about my ex-girlfriend
- How should I treat wrist tendinitis
- Does VigRX Plus work
- How do I make Android app smooth
- Contains Cadbury Creme Egg eggs
- Which scientific facts do you use regularly?
- How can I become a heart surgeon
- What is a polyrhythm in music
- How has capitalism changed the world
- What is Whamageddon
- Who will lead the DNC now in 2019
- Why can't the human body store proteins?
- What is medium total addressable market TAM
- Why do glasses have to be cleaned constantly?
- What is Facebook HTML Hack Code
- How can someone steal your phone number
- Is it legal to reproduce a painting?
- Should taxpayers fund presidential campaigns
- Is atheism a far left ideology
- What challenges do immortals face?
- What's beyond machine learning and AI
- How does Slack compare to Asana
- Is Karl Marx relevant after Panama Leaks
- Is the US the root of terrorism?