What is the holiday rental market like in Spain
70% of holiday homes in Spain are located in coastal areas
The market for holiday homes in Spain continues to grow, with both national and international demand increasing significantly. According to a study by the real estate agency donpiso are 70% of holiday homes in Spain in coastal areas, both on the coast of the Iberian Peninsula and in the Balearic and Canary Islands.
The areas with the highest demand for buying or renting second homes in summer are on the Mediterranean coast, with Average prices of around 200,000 euros. The average profile of holiday home buyers corresponds to a couple between the ages of 35 and 49, with children and a stable income of over 3,500 euros per month.
“The market for buying and selling holiday homes is experiencing its own most dynamic months in the months leading up to the summer season, while more leases are signed in the summer season. In recent years the holiday property sector has seen gradual growth thanks to the general economic recovery and the increased flow of credit, ”explains Emiliano Bermudez, deputy general manager of donpiso.
In terms of regions, Murcia is the cheapest coastal region with an average of around 150,000 euros per apartment, followed by Tarragona (160,000 euros), Alicante (200,000 euros) and the Costa Brava (250,000 euros). The Costa del Sol has an average price of over 350,000 euros per apartment.
- How to cure psychosis at home
- Is split pea soup in the form of a gas
- How can I start applying makeup
- A human body deteriorates in space
- The wine contains protein
- What are they going to do with the body of the Judgment Day
- What are some similar services like iBuildApp
- Which company has the best job site
- What do I need to learn Photoshop
- What is makeup in Tagalog
- Which passport do most Turkish Cypriots have
- Joe Rogan is a superstar
- How do I use a GMT watch
- Is Catastrophic HealthCare coverage good or bad
- What is astronomical sunrise or sunset
- How can I kick a football with power?
- What is included in a cruise vacation
- What are the best US military uniforms
- Why is coffee more fun than tea?
- Is nitric acid a reducing agent
- Why are restaurant tables so wobbly?
- What is your preferred 3D printer
- How do you pronounce Loewe
- Why is alcohol less dense than water